Choose From the Best Library Moving Companies
If you’re responsible for planning a library move, it’s hard to tell which library moving company to trust. Rather than take on all the work or distract internal personnel with move management, you can choose trusted library movers in Mississippi and Louisiana to do the heavy work for you.
The Quality Group handles all kinds of moving and relocation services. Whether you want to relocate, renovate, or move collections, our experienced team will manage each step of the process. As any librarian knows, organization and care matter when it comes to handling sensitive documents and books. That’s why we do more than move boxes from point A to point B.
A to Z Library Moving Services
Our library moving services include:
- Project Management: Let us direct your move by working with internal resources to make the transition to your new space flawless. That way, you and your staff can continue to keep daily operations going.
- Moving: We emphasize safety and security when packing items, moving them to our secure vehicles, placing them in storage, or moving them to your new space. Our employees undergo drug testing and background checks for your peace of mind.
- Materials: The Quality Group can also provide moving and packing materials if you’re preparing items in-house.
- Packing: Need help prepping, packing, and moving books, furniture, and rare collections? We can help.
- Warehousing: If you need temporary or long-term storage, our climate-controlled space will ensure the integrity of sensitive materials, such as archived books.
- Post-move services: We can handle everything from hanging pictures to removing debris to adjusting furniture and equipment.
Why Choose Professional Library Movers?
Professional movers have a proven methodology and will simplify your library move. Whether you manage or own a private collection, a public library, or academic library, we’ll handle every item with care and precision. Our library movers have many years of experience handling rare books, high-value items, and various texts. We are equally adept at handling computers, furniture, and any other items on the moving list.
We understand that schools, universities, and colleges are subject to a term schedule. Our team will do everything we can to accommodate your preferred moving days.
Our wide range of services include:
- Packing and unpacking of all items
- Clear labeling and packing
- Transportation in a secure vehicle
- Heavy lifting of books and other items
- Disassembly and assembly of office furniture (including modular furniture)
- Movement of printers and other electronic equipment
- FF&E installation
Libraries We Have Helped Move
Our library movers and project managers have already helped many libraries make their moves! Here is a list of just some of them.
- H.T. Sampson Library at Jackson State University (JSU) – 1400 John R. Lynch St., Jackson, MS. 39217
- Rowland Medical Library at the University of Mississippi Medical Center (UMMC) – 2500 North State St., Jackson, MS. 39216
- US Army Corps of Engineers Library – ERDC Vicksburg – 3909 Halls Ferry Rd., Vicksburg, MS 3918
- James Herbert White Library at Mississippi Valley State University – 14000 Highway 82 West, Itta Bena, MS 38941
- Ascension Parish Library Donaldsonville Branch – 500 Mississippi Street, Donaldsonville, LA 70436
- East Baton Rouge Parish Library – 7711 Goodwood Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70806
- Tammany Parish Library – 1112 W. 21st Ave., Covington, LA 70432
What Our Customers Are Saying
Here’s what our clients had to say about how The Quality Group compares to other library moving companies in Louisiana and Mississippi:
“It is with great pleasure that I recommend The Quality Group and their professional crew of office & library movers. We could not have remodeled our entire library while remaining open to the public if not for them.” – Crystal Gates, Jackson Parish Library Director
“Triad Builders of Ruston would like to thank you for the professional and timely manner you and The Quality Group staff moved and replaced all furniture and books in our library, met every deadline, and went above & beyond the call.” Paul Martin, Triad Builders of Ruston
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to plan your library move. Contact us online or make an appointment at one of our offices, located in Jackson, MS, New Orleans, and Baton Rouge, LA.