Beakers, test tubes, and burets galore—a lab is full of fragile equipment. This makes moving your equipment a unique challenge. To ensure that all your materials and data are handled with care, it is best to hire professionals who have experience performing laboratory relocations. In this guide, we’ll provide you with valuable tips from our team of laboratory moving experts. By following them, you can simplify your laboratory relocation and minimize the risks involved with relocating your facility.
Tips from Professional Lab Movers
Much like a scientific experiment, relocating your laboratory requires careful consideration for it to be a success. You must first prepare by connecting with your team and going over the logistics. This means taking inventory, creating an action plan, and securing your lab materials. If you’re searching for tips on how to prepare for your lab relocation, our experts have created a list to streamline the process for you.
- Plan it out: Create a detailed action plan for each step of the moving process. This will help you coordinate your plans with your staff, landlord, and laboratory moving company.
- Take inventory: Organize and catalog your equipment. It’s important to categorize your equipment, chemicals, and materials so that you can account for everything on moving day.
- Label your equipment: It makes sense to have a system in place that can minimize the time it takes to set up your new lab. The best way is to label everything. This will make it easier to locate specific items once you arrive at your new location.
- Secure sample material: If your laboratory has important sample material, it’s best to contact experts who understand how to properly handle sensitive materials and minimize risks during transportation.
- Hire professional movers: Enlisting the services of lab relocation specialists can make a significant difference in the efficiency of your move. They have the experience, knowledge, and specialized equipment to handle fragile and sensitive laboratory equipment.
Do You Have Fragile Equipment? Connect with Expert Lab Relocation Specialists
Your lab represents the culmination of your life’s work, driven by your dedication to research and scientific advancement. When it’s time to relocate your facility, nothing beats the expertise of laboratory moving professionals. The Quality Group takes pride in its team of experienced laboratory movers, who are ready to aid you with meticulous planning, smooth transportation, and seamless setup of your new location. By partnering with The Quality Group, you can fully immerse yourself in your work, confident that we will manage all the heavy lifting.
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to learn more about our laboratory moving services. Connect with us for a free quote. Do you have any questions about our relocation services? Contact us online or stop by one of our offices in Baton Rouge, LA, New Orleans, LA, or Jackson, MS.