The relocation of an office can be a daunting task. It’s the kind of job that seems straightforward but requires constant work behind the scenes. When you hire an office relocation specialist, you’re not just receiving a service to move your property from point A to point B. You’re getting a personalized moving solution that will seamlessly remove and reconstruct all office equipment, fixtures, and furnishings.
At The Quality Group, we provide customized moving solutions to make your relocation swift and stress free. We have over 30 years of professional experience in the planning and management of moves in every industry. Testimonials from our satisfied customers validate our track record.
Read below to find out more about how our multi-faceted approach can make a relocation easy for your company.
How Can an Expert Office Relocation Company Help You?
The day-to-day operations of a commercial moving company for each project requires an immense amount of planning and collaboration. Here are the main ways our services can help you save time and money on your next move:
- Planning: Our staff will work with you to create a move plan that meets your needs before any work has started. We will discuss scheduling, floor planning, and special considerations. We also communicate with realtors, landlords, and architects to ensure that your plan can be completed without delay.
- Tear down: There is no need to stress over how you’re going to fit everything through the front door. Our team can disassemble furniture, electronics, and large equipment so that it can be easily transported.
- Packing: Our skilled team knows the proper way to safely pack and catalog your furniture, tools, equipment, electronics, and supplies. We also provide all the moving supplies so you don’t have to.
- Transportation: We have all the tools necessary to ensure your property arrives at its new location quickly and safely. This includes moving trucks, specialized equipment for moving heavy objects, and even refrigerated vehicles.
- Setting up: Our team knows how to properly build and reconnect your furniture, fixtures, electronics, and tools. We also stay in contact and coordinate with on-site vendors to ensure all your utilities and equipment are ready for use as soon as you enter your new location.
Partner with Commercial Office Movers to Make Your Move Easy
If you’re looking for an office relocation specialist that can handle all aspects of your upcoming move, look no further than The Quality Group. We have over 30 years of experience in providing comprehensive relocation project management for all industries. Our team of skilled movers has the expertise to help you plan, pack, transport, and reassemble your office safely and on schedule. When you work with us, we handle the logistics so that you don’t have to.
Call the Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to set up a free consultation with our office relocation specialists. Want to learn more about our capabilities? Contact us online or stop by one of our offices in Jackson, MS, New Orleans, and Baton Rouge, LA.
Are you planning an upcoming move for your business, office, or laboratory? It may be tempting to save money by doing it all in-house. However, it’s important to realize that attempting to perform a relocation with your own staff can leave you open to costly and time consuming mistakes. Read below to learn why hiring a commercial moving company is the best way to guarantee that your move is efficient, on time, and cost effective.
Why You Need Business Moving Services
It’s easy to underestimate the amount of effort it takes to complete a successful move. Not only do you have to pack, move, and unpack all your equipment, furniture, and supplies, but you also need to be organized, safe, and ready to reopen on schedule. This can be difficult to achieve on your own. Here are three ways hiring experienced New Orleans commercial movers can help you minimize your risk and ensure your relocation goes off without a hitch.
- They offer full-service solutions: First-time movers may be unaware of how to set up shop at a new location. When you hire a commercial moving company, your move isn’t complete until your new space is ready to open. Your movers will have experience in floor-plan design, the reconnection of computers and electronics, fixture installation, and furniture assembly.
- They are organized and experienced: Moves that take time cost your business money. Commercial movers have the training and expertise to successfully plan and execute your move on time and on budget, no matter the complexity. You will have access to consultation and planning services that can help you set a timeline for your move and ensure that you’re ready to open on schedule.
- Your property is safe and insured: The most important aspect of a move is making sure that your property arrives safely at its new location. When you work with a professional moving company, you can be assured that your property is in good hands. Not only do experienced movers know how to securely pack and transport items of all sizes, but they also carry insurance so you’re not liable for any damages or misplaced items.
Relocate Seamlessly – New Orleans Commercial Movers are Here for You!
Is your company planning a relocation? The best way to ensure that your move stays on schedule is by hiring a commercial moving company that is prepared for everything. At The Quality Group, we pride ourselves on offering personalized moving solutions that can be tailored to fit the unique needs of your business. We have over 30 years of experience in the planning, management, and execution of commercial relocations for all industries.
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to connect with top commercial movers in New Orleans. Contact us online or stop by one of our offices in Jackson, MS, New Orleans, and Baton Rouge, LA, to get a free quote on your upcoming move.
Moving an office may be required for a variety of reasons. Recently, many businesses are going smaller as more interactions take place virtually. Maybe your business is seeking more space and needs more room to grow. Or a lease is ending and your company is looking for office space that reflects your brand, caters to your needs, and is convenient for staff. No matter what the reason may be, the process is still the same and it begins with meticulous office decommissioning.
If you’re relocating your office, following proven best practices will allow for a successful move. One of the easiest ways to achieve this goal is by enlisting the help of a professional moving company that offers office decommissioning services. They can help streamline your office move by taking care of all the details, such as furniture relocation, deep cleaning, damage repairs, securing your confidential data, and cancelling vendor services.
Why Consider Professional Office Decommissioning
Professional services are crucial to keeping your tasks to a minimum. By enlisting the help of an experienced crew, you can feel at ease knowing that your office move is in good hands. Finding a company with a solid track record is critical so you don’t have to worry about any aspect of your relocation going awry. Working with a company that provides full decommissioning services means you can focus on what’s important, ensuring a seamless transition to your new location.
When you partner with professionals at The Quality Group, you have the advantages of:
- Cost Savings: Attempting a move on your own can be costly and lead to losses in productivity and profits. By utilizing a team of professionals who have experience in office decommissioning, you will save money by avoiding mistakes and maximizing efficiency.
- Eco-friendly: Go green and be eco-friendlier by using decommissioning services that will help you repurpose your equipment or furniture appropriately. You can donate, upcycle, or sell your old office furnishings and improve your community while creating an office that works for you.
- Increased productivity: Hiring decommissioning specialists allows you more time to focus on your deadlines, projects, and staff. The more hours you spend concentrating on your office relocation, the less time you have for other crucial operations in your business.
- Professional installations: Don’t worry about finding the right spot for your furniture or equipment. With professional commercial movers, your office set up is simple, with quick and efficient installations of all your office needs.
Need a Hand? Top Commercial Movers Are Ready to Help You
An imminent office move doesn’t have to be a stressful challenge and a drain on your time and money. You can easily decommission your old space with a team of professionals at The Quality Group. With our suite of business moving services, you can find peace of mind knowing every detail is in expert hands. We build, breakdown, install, clean, repair, and complete your office relocation efficiently.
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to learn more from our experts about office decommissioning services. Interested in a free quote? Contact us online or stop by one of our offices in Jackson, MS, New Orleans, and Baton Rouge, LA.
Relocating an office requires planning and forethought. It can be exciting and stressful at the same time. Packing all the knickknacks on desks is the easy part. There are still chairs, files, desks, computers, and plenty of electrical devices that need attending to. Businesses depend on technology to accomplish their everyday duties. Computers, printers, and copiers are important equipment need to handle the daily tasks of running the company. Because of their importance, great care should be taken to ensure your electronics arrive safely. The professional commercial movers in Baton Rouge at The Quality Group can help you with that by packing up your delicate pieces of equipment, transporting them, and unpacking them.
Suggestions for Packing Your Office Equipment
If you choose to pack up your computers, copiers, and other electronics, utilize these suggestions to reduce potential damage:
- Review the owner’s manual. Remember that handy little book you probably didn’t read? It is full of helpful information for safe storage and packing. It will give guidelines about moisture, outside temperature, and exposure to sunlight.
- Back up data. Before powering down your computer in preparation for the move, it makes sense to back up all data to the cloud or on an external hard drive. If the equipment gets damaged, you can still access vital data.
- Remove batteries and ink cartridges. Batteries can overheat, corrode, or leak during a relocation. It’s a good idea to pull out all batteries and put them in a safe place until you unpack. It’s also important to remove ink cartridges from printers to keep them from potential damage.
- Color code unplugged cables. Even if the designated individual on your team has an excellent memory, it can be frustrating trying to hook computers back up after the move. Using color coding can ease this frustration.
- Grab the vacuum. Keep dust from getting trapped in crevices during the move by vacuuming keyboards and fan vents.
- Wrap things up. After all this prep work, grab bubble wrap or towels to wrap up your electronics. It’s a good idea to cover vents and fans with a piece of paper. This will prevent loose particles from infiltrating the openings.
- Pack up the electronics. Ideally, you will want to pack your equipment in its original boxes. If those are unavailable, use sturdy boxes and pack things tightly to prevent shifting.
Commercial Movers Make Transporting Electronics Simple
Take the stress out of your office move when you enlist the services of The Quality Group. Our team of professionals has the experience and knowledge needed to come in, pack up everything, move it, and unpack it safely. We can even plan and manage your move from Day One to Day Done. Give us a call today!
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to book our commercial movers in Baton Rouge. You can also contact us online or stop by our office to get a free quote.
Moving a commercial office is already a huge undertaking, but medical facilities are much more challenging. These offices and laboratories have delicate instruments and equipment that must be handled with care. You need to know that your medical office moving experience goes off without a hitch, especially when you have patients depending on you. The Quality Group has the expertise to meticulously pack up your equipment, office furniture, and files, transport them, and unpack them effortlessly. We will have your new office ready quickly so you can serve your patients. Having a checklist ensures you have a seamless transition.
Medical Office Moving Checklist
If you are considering relocating your practice or another medical facility, use this checklist to keep you on task:
- Find the right new location: Not every office for lease is beneficial to a medical practice. Sometimes it makes sense to build from scratch. To aid you in your search, consider utilizing the services of a commercial real estate broker specializing in medical spaces. They’re better equipped to understand a medical practice’s unique needs and requirements.
- Choose a quality medical office moving company: Do not try to move your laboratory on your own. Trained professionals understand how to disassemble sensitive equipment, pack it, and safely move it to the new location. They can also handle the relocation of other equipment like exam tables, office furniture, workstations, and IT equipment.
- Order new printed materials: You need appointment cards, prescription pads, and letterhead with your new address. You will probably need new signage, too. Work with a quality printer a couple of months ahead of time to ensure you have what you need when you are in the new facility.
- Notify vendors and payees of the address change: It’s wise to make a list of who you need to alert to your address change. For example, you need to notify Medicare, Medicaid, and In-Network providers. Other vendors need to know where your new office is, including attorneys, bankers, insurance representatives, medical waste disposal, and billing services.
- Prepare patients for the move: This step requires several different ways of notifying your patients. You can start with signs in and around your current office. You may add a notice to your phone greeting or publish a statement in the local newspaper. Additional notifications include email, mail, website, social media accounts, and in-person appointments.
Make the Move Easy – Choose Reliable Medical Office Movers
Take the time to thoroughly plan your medical office move and seek out the services of The Quality Group. Our team is well-trained and ready to handle your medical office moving process. We have the experience to handle all aspects of your relocation, including managing the entire moving operation. Contact us today for more information.
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to learn more about our medical office moving services. Contact us online or stop by one of our offices in Jackson, MS, New Orleans, and Baton Rouge, LA, to get a free quote.
Relocating your business is a significant undertaking. You have to find the right place and let employees and customers know. Not to mention the myriad of other tasks that need to be done before you can enjoy your new location. Keeping up with this massive project while doing your job is a lot easier when you enlist the services of The Quality Group. Our Baton Rouge office relocation services make things simple for you.
We carefully plan your move and can assist with reconfiguring your new space for optimal efficiency. You enjoy a single point of contact to ensure you know what is happening every step of the way.
6 Items to Make Your Office Relocation Seamless
Listing all the bits and pieces that need to be accomplished before your move can be overwhelming. Here is a helpful checklist to make your office relocation virtually seamless:
- Look for a new office: Whether you do this yourself or hire a realtor, you need to find a new location that fits your business needs. For example, your customers may require easy access to the street. Your employees will want a site that is still accessible to get to with available parking.
- Consider all your leasing options: Each landlord will have different leasing options. You will want to consider all of them. Look at timelines and requirements. Considering the company’s future needs will also help you determine if the lease requirements will fit your plans.
- Work out a moving budget: Moving costs money, so you need a budget covering all the moving expenses. Costs include hiring a moving company, moving supplies, and short-term storage if required.
- Give employees a heads-up: It’s not advisable to spring the move on your employees the week before it happens. Give them time to adjust to the changes and how it affects them.
- Coordinate the moving of all technical equipment: Talk with your IT department about moving computers and servers. They can plan what to move, what can be donated or given away, and what to transfer over.
- Hire a reliable office relocation company: Save yourself headaches by hiring a relocation company like The Quality Group. We eat, breathe, and sleep office moving. We can pack up your office, move it, and reassemble it, taking the burden off you.
Reliable Office Relocation Services for Peace of Mind
Move your office with ease when you hire The Quality Group. We offer a single point of contact for effective communication of all aspects of your project. Look to us for professional relocation planning with on-site consultations, floorplans designed for the best ergonomics and workflow, and experienced movers for every move. Our goal is to give you a stress-free move while minimizing downtime for your team. Contact us today to learn more.
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to learn more about our office relocation services. Contact us online or stop by one of our offices in Jackson, MS, New Orleans, and Baton Rouge, LA, to get a free quote.
Building a new or refurbishing an old hotel takes time and strategic planning to ensure everything is accomplished on time. You have many different parties involved. If you step back for a minute, the buzz going on with the contractors, subcontractors, and project managers will remind you of a bee hive. Except that bees have an excellent way of communicating among the swarm. Each one knows their place and what their function is. The Quality Group’s team of hotel furniture, fixtures, and equipment (FF&E) installers knows their role within the project and understands the importance of communication.
When you need to know that your newly painted walls will not be scuffed, hire The Quality Group. Our highly trained team is skilled in maneuvering hotel furniture components in tight spots. We take great care to leave your place in better shape than when we arrived.
An Overview of Hotel FF&E Installer Functions
If you have never hired a crew of hotel FF&E installers, you may not realize the benefits they bring. In general, you can expect our team to do the following:
- Careful delivery: We will deliver your furniture to your location. Let us do all the heavy lifting and moving of mattresses, bed frames, dressers, and more in your new hallways and elevators. Make no mistake, though. We know how to move nimbly around corners. Our goal is to leave no trace behind of a hectic move.
- Efficient assembly: Our group of professionals is highly trained to assemble the most popular furniture brands. We will efficiently unpack, put together the pieces, and pick up after ourselves.
- Proper documentation: With so many different pieces coming into your facility, you need to know you have everything. The Quality Group understands that documentation is vital; therefore, we keep excellent records for you.
- Effective FF&E placement: Hotel rooms with an average of 325 square feet are not large. We can handle the given dimensions with ease. Because of the limited square footage, strategic placement is vital.
- Continuous communication: You need to know what is happening at your hotel. You don’t have to worry when we’re on the job. We get it, and work continuously to communicate project happenings.
Rest Easy with Hotel FF&E from a Preferred Commercial Mover
Make your new build or renovation easier on your nerves when you work with the professionals at The Quality Group. You can expect a team that understands your needs and works seamlessly to accomplish the job. We have fully trained and screened movers, installers, and supervisors ready to aid you. Trust that we will take special care to reduce staff and guest disruptions and install your furniture, fixtures, and equipment. We also offer project management to take more of your burden away. Learn more when you contact us today.
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to learn more about our hotel furniture, fixtures, and equipment installation services. Contact us online or stop by one of our offices in Jackson, MS, New Orleans, and Baton Rouge, LA, to get a free quote.
Moving an office can be stressful and hectic. With all the different facets of relocating, it’s easy to overlook one of the exciting parts—the setup. Setting up a new office is like having a blank canvas you can create a masterpiece with. Now is the chance to maximize functionality of your space and encourage more productivity for your team. Sometimes though, the blank canvas can be intimidating. Hiring the services of a professional moving company like The Quality Group takes the pressure off of you because the years of experience working to your advantage.
Designing your new office doesn’t need to be frustrating or overwhelming. The Quality Group understands the nuances of effective commercial space planning. We handle all aspects to make your move simpler. Our professionals come in, take measurements, and provide you with a layout to fit your company’s needs.
How to Gain Effective Use of a New Office When Planning
Embrace your new office location by following these six tips:
- Ask Your Team for Input: There are many different approaches to setting up a new office space. Asking for input from those that regularly use the area gives you insight on how to make better use of the space. Do they want stand-up desks? Do some need new ergonomic chairs? They will let you know.
- Make Comfort a Priority: You and your employees spend at least 40 hours a week working so why not make it comfortable? Look into furniture that supports people’s physical needs. For example, invest in desk chairs with several adjustment options to fit different heights, weights, and shapes. Consider the existing natural lighting options and add fixtures where needed.
- Look into the New Space’s Capacity: One practical aspect of office space planning is the capacity of the actual space. How many employees can it fit comfortably? The answer to this question will determine if you can do an open concept or if cubicles are needed.
- Consider Existing Fixtures: What is already in the new location? Where are the restrooms and fire extinguishers located? What about steps, entryways, and windows? Many of these cannot be moved, so your new plans need to consider these fixtures.
- Remember Government Requirements: Each municipality has specific regulations that affect how an office can be set up. These include blocking fire exits, installing ground-fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) power outlets, and more.
- Hire a Professional Office Space Planner: Why add more to your work load when you can pull in the services of an experienced office space planner? The Quality Group will assess your new location, talk with you about your needs, and create a plan to make your team happy.
Choose the Best in Commercial Space Planning
Make your move simple. Hire The Quality Group to design an efficient workspace for your team. We have the experience you can trust to ensure your new office is set up with your company’s needs in mind. Learn why companies across Mississippi and Louisiana seek our services!
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to learn more about our commercial space planning service. Contact us online or stop by one of our offices in Jackson, MS, New Orleans, and Baton Rouge, LA, to get a free quote.
Moving can be a stressful event when it’s your personal residence. Relocating your office is an entirely different process that requires significant pre-planning. The earlier you plan, the better. Your team will thank you as the big day approaches because you chose to enlist professional business moving services found at The Quality Group. Our highly trained team understands the uniqueness of moving an office and provides a high level of support from beginning to end.
Suggestions to Make the Most of Your Office Move
Hiring a commercial moving company is an excellent start in ensuring the success of your impending relocation. Use these tips to make moving day a pleasant one to remember:
- Schedule Mail Forwarding Early: As soon as you know your new address, work with your local post office to have business mail forwarded.
- Alert Your Employees to the Move: The transition will affect your staff since they’ll wonder about details and their job status. Let them know when the move is official.
- Work on Downsizing: Now is the perfect time to sort through desks and back storage rooms for those items you no longer need. The goal is not to take it all with you; instead, sort, donate, and discard to stay organized.
- Look at the Workload and Try to Lighten It: Lighten the work as much as possible during the month in which you will be moving.
- Hire a Qualified Business Moving Company: Look for a company with a full range of commercial moving services, including planning, to help make the transition easier.
- Bring in Your IT Department: Ask your IT team to check out your new office space and make sure cables and outlets are ready.
- Buy the Team Lunch: Make it easier on your team by catering an on-the-go lunch and providing nutritious snacks. It’s an easy morale booster.
Business Moving Services that Make Your Life Easy
Get the support you need for a successful moving day when you hire The Quality Group. We offer the right services for your unique needs, including:
- Project Management: We will create a detailed relocation plan, design a layout for the new office, and manage each step of the moving process.
- Moving Planning: We plan all details to ensure we anticipate any challenges.
- Furniture Installation: We can handle dismantling and putting your office furniture together, fast.
- Vendor Coordination: We work with excellent third-party vendors to help with IT installation, recycling, and removing unwanted equipment, among other services.
- Office Relocation: We get you moved fast and easy with as little business downtime as possible.
Professional Moving Services Begin with Quality
Count on The Quality Group to step in and handle the hard work for your office relocation. Rest assured that you are in good hands with us. Look to us when you want a company that is:
- Fully licensed and insured
- Highly trained and experienced
- Ready to handle any move
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 for complete information on our business moving services. Contact us online for more information about our office movers in New Orleans, Jackson, MS, and Baton Rouge, LA, for your convenience.