You’ve spent a long time acquiring all the instrumentation and materials needed to make your lab efficient. Your equipment is expensive, your layout is perfected, and your research is priceless. That is why attempting to move your laboratory on your own can be a daunting task.
Enlisting the help of a laboratory moving company is the easiest way to make sure your relocation is a complete success. The Quality Group has been moving science facilities for over three decades and can handle every aspect of a laboratory move. From cataloging inventory, packing samples, and moving sensitive machinery, when you work with us you can be assured that your assets arrive at their new location quickly and securely.
Still undecided about whether you need a laboratory moving service? Read below to learn the benefits of hiring a trusted moving company for your upcoming relocation.
How Laboratory Movers Keep Your Lab Organized
There is nothing more frustrating than arriving at a new location only to discover that your calibrated scales are no longer accurate, your centrifuge arrived damaged from a fall, and your samples are out of order. These are just some examples of how a poorly managed laboratory relocation can go wrong. The best way to ensure that your new facility is up and running on day one is by hiring a professional moving service that has expertise in the relocation of laboratories and research facilities.
Here is how a laboratory moving service can keep your belongings organized during the transition.
- Customized Moving Services – Every laboratory has a unique design and specialized equipment. You need a customized moving service that can account for your specific needs. Our services can be tailored to account for any combination of specialized equipment, machinery, sample storage, and refrigeration needs.
- Specialized Equipment – Your tools are expensive, highly calibrated, and essential to your ongoing research. Our team understands this. We utilize specialized tools and packing procedures that make it possible to transport bulky, heavy, and sensitive equipment without damage or misconfiguration.
- Qualified Staff – A standard moving company might not have the experience or qualifications necessary to relocate specialized scientific equipment. Our team of certified and insured movers are highly trained to know how to properly disassemble, pack, and transport the most precious of laboratory tools, machinery, and samples.
- Unpacking Service – A move isn’t complete until you have everything unpacked and all your electronics set up so your staff can get back to work. Our moving specialists can reassemble furniture, reconnect electronics, and even help you design a floorplan to maximize your workflow potential.
Do You Need to Move Lab Equipment? Hire Commercial Movers to Streamline Your Move At The Quality Group, we understand how important your ongoing research is. That is why we have spent years perfecting our moving services to account for even the most difficult laboratory moves. Our team of experienced movers has the knowledge and skill required to perform swift relocations of research facilities and science labs for any industry. When enlisting our help, you’ll receive comprehensive moving services that are tailored to fit your needs. We offer the following services for science facility relocations:
- Moving preparation
- Inventory and labeling
- Handling of sensitive materials
- Packing of materials
- Secure transportation of tools, machinery, and electronics
- Refrigerated transportation
- Assembly and installation of equipment
- Project planning
Do you need to relocate your laboratory? Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to find out how our laboratory moving services can help. Contact us online or stop by one of our offices in Jackson, MS, New Orleans, and Baton Rouge, LA, to get a free quote on your upcoming move.