You’ve spent a long time acquiring all the instrumentation and materials needed to make your lab efficient. Your equipment is expensive, your layout is perfected, and your research is priceless. That is why attempting to move your laboratory on your own can be a daunting task.
Enlisting the help of a laboratory moving company is the easiest way to make sure your relocation is a complete success. The Quality Group has been moving science facilities for over three decades and can handle every aspect of a laboratory move. From cataloging inventory, packing samples, and moving sensitive machinery, when you work with us you can be assured that your assets arrive at their new location quickly and securely.
Still undecided about whether you need a laboratory moving service? Read below to learn the benefits of hiring a trusted moving company for your upcoming relocation.
How Laboratory Movers Keep Your Lab Organized
There is nothing more frustrating than arriving at a new location only to discover that your calibrated scales are no longer accurate, your centrifuge arrived damaged from a fall, and your samples are out of order. These are just some examples of how a poorly managed laboratory relocation can go wrong. The best way to ensure that your new facility is up and running on day one is by hiring a professional moving service that has expertise in the relocation of laboratories and research facilities.
Here is how a laboratory moving service can keep your belongings organized during the transition.
- Customized Moving Services – Every laboratory has a unique design and specialized equipment. You need a customized moving service that can account for your specific needs. Our services can be tailored to account for any combination of specialized equipment, machinery, sample storage, and refrigeration needs.
- Specialized Equipment – Your tools are expensive, highly calibrated, and essential to your ongoing research. Our team understands this. We utilize specialized tools and packing procedures that make it possible to transport bulky, heavy, and sensitive equipment without damage or misconfiguration.
- Qualified Staff – A standard moving company might not have the experience or qualifications necessary to relocate specialized scientific equipment. Our team of certified and insured movers are highly trained to know how to properly disassemble, pack, and transport the most precious of laboratory tools, machinery, and samples.
- Unpacking Service – A move isn’t complete until you have everything unpacked and all your electronics set up so your staff can get back to work. Our moving specialists can reassemble furniture, reconnect electronics, and even help you design a floorplan to maximize your workflow potential.
Do You Need to Move Lab Equipment? Hire Commercial Movers to Streamline Your Move At The Quality Group, we understand how important your ongoing research is. That is why we have spent years perfecting our moving services to account for even the most difficult laboratory moves. Our team of experienced movers has the knowledge and skill required to perform swift relocations of research facilities and science labs for any industry. When enlisting our help, you’ll receive comprehensive moving services that are tailored to fit your needs. We offer the following services for science facility relocations:
- Moving preparation
- Inventory and labeling
- Handling of sensitive materials
- Packing of materials
- Secure transportation of tools, machinery, and electronics
- Refrigerated transportation
- Assembly and installation of equipment
- Project planning
Do you need to relocate your laboratory? Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to find out how our laboratory moving services can help. Contact us online or stop by one of our offices in Jackson, MS, New Orleans, and Baton Rouge, LA, to get a free quote on your upcoming move.
Relocating your office requires a lot of time and effort. Between organizing and coordinating with landlords, movers, and vendors, it can leave you with little time to focus on the space that you’re vacating. Many people assume that all it takes to leave your old location in good standing is to remove all belongings and do a general sweep. However, there are terms in your lease that specify the exact conditions you need to return your space to avoid penalties. Failure to meet these conditions can cost your company time and money. Bringing on an experienced team of decommissioning experts is the best way to ensure that all your responsibilities are fulfilled.
How Can Your Company Benefit from Office Decommissioning?
Decommissioning an office requires more work than just packing up and moving out. You may be responsible for a lot more than you realize. Leaving your old location in good standing may require removing furniture, repairing walls, and canceling vendor services. You also need to plan how to dispose of items you won’t be moving to your new location. This can include furniture, electronics, and sensitive data. The easiest way to accomplish these tasks without breaking a sweat is by hiring a commercial moving company with expertise in office decommissioning services.
Here are 4 reasons why office decommissioning services can be useful for your business.
- Save time: Avoid getting buried in the details of your leasing contract and taking multiple trips to the hardware store. A commercial decommissioning company will use a large team that can get your location up to specifications faster than trying to DIY.
- Save money: The scope of office decommissioning can be large. It can quickly become expensive if you’re purchasing services individually. Commercial movers have expertise in floor and wall repairs, electronic removal, furniture disassembly, and the safe disposal of unneeded equipment. You won’t need to hire separate contractors for each job when you work with a professional decommissioning service.
- Stress free: Juggling your daily responsibilities with your office move can be more work than anyone can handle. A decommissioning service can make your move quick and painless. Once you plan your move with your project manager, they will do everything to ensure that you meet your deadlines and fulfill all your responsibilities.
- Single point of contact: A well-executed move has many moving parts. It requires constant communication between contractors, vendors, and your staff. When using an office decommissioning service, a project manager will coordinate with all required parties on your behalf. If you have any questions or concerns, they’ll be available to assist you.
Are You Stressed with Your Company Move? Office Relocation Specialists Are Here to Help!
Tackling an office relocation doesn’t have to seem like an insurmountable challenge. The first step in ensuring that your office is properly decommissioned is to enlist the help of The Quality Group. With over three decades of experience in commercial moving, our experienced team will ensure that your relocation is cost-effective, efficient, and stress free.
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to learn more about our office decommissioning services. Interested in a free quote? Contact us online or stop by one of our offices in Jackson, MS, New Orleans, and Baton Rouge, LA.
Posted on December 19, 2022 by Quality Group Blogger - Uncategorized
Whether your company has 10 employees or 1,000, organizing a move for your business requires a lot of planning. The best way to ensure the success of your business relocation is by partnering with a qualified moving company. Over the past 30 years, The Quality Group has successfully and quickly relocated businesses throughout Louisiana and Mississippi. When working with our team of moving professionals, you can expect a comprehensive moving solution that feature these convenient services:
- Consultation Services
- Comprehensive planning and scheduling
- Packing and unpacking
- Floor-plan optimization
- Fixtures and furniture installation
- Reconnection of electronics
- Certified and insured movers
Business Moving Done Right
If you’re in the process of relocating your company, you understand how hectic your schedule can become. Managing normal business operations and navigating the logistics of your upcoming move can be a drain on your time. It can be easy to underestimate the effort required to decommission your old space. Your office move includes getting rid of any furniture, furnishings, and equipment that you no longer need. It also requires you to repair any damages to return the space to its previous condition in accordance with your leasing agreement.
Unfortunately, if you fail to properly decommission your old office, your landlord has the right to claim your deposit to make the necessary repairs or dispose of items left on the premises. This is where a professional decommissioning service can help. The Quality Group’s business moving services help you avoid the hassle by completing these tasks for you.
Our expert crew takes care of the following:
- Removal of all office equipment, furniture, and fixtures
- Repairing of any damaged structures including the floors, walls, windows, and ceilings
- Removing all electrical and data wiring installed during your occupation of the building
- Ensure the removal and disposal of any confidential information that is left behind
- A thorough cleaning of all walls, floors, kitchens, and bathrooms
- Canceling vendor services to provide a quick transition to your new location
Enlist Business Moving Services to Make Your Move Easy
Moving your business to a new location doesn’t have to be difficult. At The Quality Group, we do all the hard work and heavy lifting so you can focus on important priorities like keeping your employees and customers happy. Enlisting the help of our business moving services is the best way to complete your move on schedule and avoid unnecessary disruption to your business operations.
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to learn more about our comprehensive business moving services. Contact us online or stop by one of our offices in Jackson, MS, New Orleans, and Baton Rouge, LA, to get a free quote on your upcoming move.
Posted on December 13, 2022 by Quality Group Blogger - Uncategorized
When it’s time to relocate your laboratory or research facility, enlisting the help of a qualified moving company is important. Attempting a laboratory move yourself or with peers can lead to damages, costly repairs, and prolonged downtime. Not only are your tools expertly calibrated, but the data you’ve collected is priceless. Who can you trust to handle such a delicate process?
Hire a laboratory moving company with over 30 years of expertise to make your move easy, timely, and stress-free. The Quality Group is here to provide quality moving services tailored to suit the needs of your upcoming move. Working with us gives you access to knowledgeable experts that make sure your lab relocation is seamless, secure, and error-free. Are you still unsure if you need a laboratory moving service? Read below to discover the three main benefits of hiring a trusted moving company for your upcoming lab relocation.
The Benefits of Using Laboratory Relocation Services
- Qualified Staff – For specialized equipment, you need a company that is qualified and trained in laboratory relocation. Your equipment needs to be handled by professionals who understand the care it takes for each item. Our team of certified and insured movers has extensive training in teardowns and setups so you can continue your lab operations and research without delay.
- Customized Moving Services – Most laboratory facilities feature expensive equipment or sensitive materials that need special consideration. Our services are specially tailored to your needs to save you time and money. We will make sure your instruments are handled with the utmost care.
- Specialized Equipment – Every laboratory has sensitive machinery that requires careful calibration and is costly to repair. We employ cutting-edge technology to ensure that your equipment is always safe and arrives in the same condition that it left.
Put Your Laboratory Move into Safe Hands with Expert Business Moving Services
Finding the right moving services to handle your upcoming laboratory relocation doesn’t have to be difficult. At The Quality Group, we take pride in turning a challenging process into one that is easy, safe, and expedient. Our team of professional movers have years of experience performing relocations for labs and research facilities across many sectors. When working with us, you will benefit from a comprehensive moving plan that is designed to best fit your needs. Our areas of expertise include:
- Project Planning
- Moving Preparation
- Inventory and labeling
- Packing of materials
- Refrigerated transportation
- Handling of sensitive materials
- Secure transportation of tools, machinery, and electronics
- Assembly and installation of equipment
Are you interested in our laboratory moving services? Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to find out how we can help you make your move. Contact us online or stop by one of our offices in Jackson, MS, New Orleans, and Baton Rouge, LA, to get a free quote on your upcoming move.
At The Quality Group, we are proud to serve communities throughout Mississippi and Louisiana. Our office in Baton Rouge handles moving coordination for the Lafayette area. We take extra precautions to keep your employees and our movers safe which is why we assign a logistics coordinator to plan and execute your moving strategy. This helps our corporate movers near Lafayette minimize downtime to your business and disruption for your employees.
Our experienced movers understand the importance of security for your sensitive files and hardware. We use special procedures to pack up and secure computers, filing cabinets, and other data storage devices.
Call us for reliable corporate movers near Lafayette and we will take your company size into account during the planning phase. The Quality Group can move small offices to large corporations, and has handled many moves in the Lafayette area. No matter how many assets a move requires, our licensed movers carefully track and organize each item for correct placement in the new location.
What Are the Advantages of Using Commercial Moving Companies Near Lafayette?
- Our movers disconnect and pack electronic equipment by coordinating with your vendors.
- We reassemble and connect the equipment as directed in the new facility or office space.
- Our well-vetted technicians understand how to handle sensitive equipment and fragile fixtures.
- Each project is carefully planned to minimize downtime.
- We clean up thoroughly after a move in both the new and old locations.
Commercial Moving Companies Near Lafayette
We customize our services for each company. When you hire us as your corporate movers near Lafayette, you hire a team with decades of experience in facility relocations. We aim to have everything set up and ready within days of the move instead of weeks, to avoid downtime for your operations. We understand that time is money, especially when it comes to operating a large corporation with many moving parts.
The Quality Group stands out among the top commercial moving companies near Lafayette when it comes to expert handling of the following items:
- Modular furniture breakdown and installation
- Printers, computers, and other electronic equipment
- Furniture and fixtures
Whether you have five employees in a single office or 200 spread throughout an entire building, you can count on The Quality Group, trusted corporate movers near Lafayette.
We handle hundreds of facility moves in the Lafayette area and our specialty services include:
- Office furniture setup/take down
- Large or small businesses
- Universities, schools, and government agencies
- Laboratory moving
- Corporate relocations
If you need help packing or moving crates between locations, coordinate with our logistics team during the planning phase. We’ll do everything we can to assist.
Call 833-756-0103 to find out more about the top corporate movers near Lafayette. If you have more than one office to relocate, use our online form to get an accurate quote.
Posted on September 25, 2020 by gatorworks - Uncategorized
Relocating your office can be a tiresome task. After all, it’s a project that requires a lot of manpower and strategic planning. This is especially troublesome if you’re still operating a business during the time of your move. Wouldn’t it be nice to have some help? That’s where the expert movers at The Quality Group come in. Our management team has over 100 years of combined experience in commercial moving. If your company is moving in Louisiana, there are a lot of factors to consider. Let’s talk about how to streamline your company’s move.
Make a Schedule
Establishing a timeline for your move is one of the most important first steps you can take. At The Quality Group, we streamline this process for you. Ensure that the entire process will be mapped out ahead of time, and every deadline can be met. We work within your specified timeframe to ensure your move is precisely on time. Our team analyzes location logistics down to the weight limit and speed of a building’s elevator as well. Afraid we won’t know the space? We reach out to your building manager to familiarize ourselves with the space before we even begin! Additionally, our workers take special note of all schedule concerns at the beginning of your move. We make you a promise that we will do everything in our power to ensure your move is completed on time.
Eliminate Unwanted Items
A move is the perfect time to get rid of unwanted clutter. This includes old office furniture and equipment that you won’t need in your new office. Don’t sweat about throwing these items away. The Quality Group’s decommission service can securely store unwanted furniture in our warehouse space or dispose of it. Don’t worry—we don’t just toss it in a landfill. We always re-purpose or recycle these items. These pieces of furniture go to support Habitat for Humanity, the Salvation Army, or Second Salute.
Pack With Purpose
Packing haphazardly often damages items and makes it difficult to locate them at your new office. That’s why we suggest packing with a purpose. Pack items in a way that you know what goes where. Group up different sections of your office together and keep those items in an order that’ll be easy for you to reconfigure. But if your company is moving in Louisiana and still having trouble, why not consider a moving company to pack and unpack for you? The Quality Group plans and executes a coordinated effort to dismantle your modular furniture and move it overnight. We then reassemble your furniture and equipment in your new office setting. That includes all the desks, computers, and office furnishings you have on hand.
Is Your Company Moving In Louisiana?
The Quality Group is dedicated to moving and furnishing your business as safely and quickly as possible. As your dedicated moving company, we serve south Louisiana and Mississippi to the best of our ability. If you’re interested in learning more, give us a call at 504-585-7309. You can also contact us online to get the process started. You can even follow us on Facebook for company updates. Let us focus on your office moving project so you can focus on your business.
Certain times of the year make us think of thankfulness. Thanksgiving is the official gratitude holiday, but you can give thanks all year long. In your family life and even in your work life. Moving is a stressful time—whether you’re relocating your home or your business. Any time you’re moving, there are many reasons to be thankful for the movers who help you.
Thankfulness At Work
Sometimes work might just feel like a means to an end. But since you spend so much of your time and energy at your job, it’s important to have some aspects you appreciate. Studies also show expressing more gratitude benefits our brains and feelings of happiness. Talk about putting thankfulness to work for you! Moving is stressful—it’s difficult to feel thankful about it. Here are a few reasons to be grateful for those that help you move:
- 1. They Know Their Stuff. Even if you’ve moved apartments five times in the last eight years, you’ve probably never moved an entire office. Business movers have. They have moved hundreds or even thousands of them.
- 2. They Help With The Fine Print. No one truly loves paperwork. Business movers communicate with your landlords (old and new). They’ll ensure all expectations are met.
- 3. They Know Tech. Does your company entirely rely on computers to function? Does the thought of dealing with a spaghetti-mess of cords give you anxiety? No worries, they’ve got it. They’ll carefully pack all your tech and re-plug everything in to work seamlessly in its new home.
- 4. They Know Furniture. Sure, you’ve had years of experience building Ikea bookshelves. However, we bet professional movers are better than you at assembling cubicles. They can even offer tips on how to best optimize your space.
- 5. They Can Help You Shop. Maybe you’re ready for all new things? Quality business movers can help you shop and handle the delivery and assembly. You can keep your collection of Allen wrenches at home.
- 6. They Keep You Informed. Skilled project managers keep you posted at every step of their process. They’re on-site with the movers, so they know exactly what’s happening, so you don’t have to spend any extra time on the move.
- 7. They Communicate With Everyone. Besides keeping you informed, business movers coordinate with all the involved vendors. You won’t have to waste your time being a middleman!
- 8. They Clean Up. Once you’re out of your old space, business movers will clean it up, so you don’t have to worry about it. You’ll leave on good terms with your former landlord.
- 9. They Save You Time. You can be up and running on day one at the new building. Your clients and bosses will appreciate minimizing downtime.
- 10. Their Timelines Are Guaranteed. When they say they’re going to be finished, they guarantee they’ll be finished. That’s definitely something to be thankful for.
Be Thankful For Quality Business Movers
The Quality Group takes pride in providing the best possible moving experience. Read what some of our customers have said. Above all, know that you can have confidence in our expertise and care when moving your business. If you’re interested in knowing more, give us a call at 504-585-7309. You can follow us on Facebook too. Personally, we’re thankful for the opportunity to work with you.
Posted on September 4, 2018 by gatorworks - Uncategorized
How often do you say (or at least think) of the phrase “mind your own business.” A favorite retort of elementary school students, it comes in handy for adults as well. It’s something you say—or wish you could say—to unsolicited Facebook advice on Facebook or to your nosy great aunt. Additionally, many online articles link greater happiness to minding your own business and focusing on your own life.
But there’s at least one area you should never figuratively or literally mind your own business: office moving. When it comes to moving your business, never mind your own business. Trust qualified professionals for your office moving in Mississippi.
Run Your Business While We Move Your Business
Office moving can evolve into a Pandora’s box situation. You start moving furniture, then realize you don’t know how to deconstruct and rebuild the cubicles. You begin bubble-wrapping computers, but get tangled up remembering which cords go where. You forgot to communicate your updated timeline to the landlord or you didn’t account for cleaning up after the move!
Leave it all to business moving professionals such as The Quality Group. Our team handles every single aspect of moving your office to its new location so you can focus on doing your actual work. You’ll be assigned a “move manager” whose job it is to handle each of these little details.
Quality: More Than A Moniker
We’re not named The Quality Group by accident. Every person, every action, every decision is one of quality. Our employees are our greatest investment and greatest asset. Companies could have the newest equipment and the most efficient procedures but without quality employees, they can’t produce quality work.
To consistently meet our goals, we compile teams of well-intentioned, hard-working people. Every one of our employees is held to the same high standard—from brand-new hires to tenured managers. Once hired, our workers go through a holistic training process to prepare them for any challenge and situation our clients can throw at us.
You have the skills and experience necessary to do your job, let us do our job and move your business for you. There is so much to consider when office moving and The Quality Group can handle it all. Here’s a handy checklist to help get you started. From cubicles to electrical cords, an experienced business moving company such as The Quality Group will take care of EVERYTHING. Even the project management—which includes liaising with your current and future landlords. We get all up in your business to efficiently and carefully move your business.
Your Mississippi Business Movers
Trust the business of moving your business to business-moving professionals. The Quality Group has been serving companies throughout the South since 1957. We’re based in New Orleans, but serve Mississippi from our Jackson location. Find us right off I-55 and Briarwood Drive. To learn more about how The Quality Group can mind your business moving, contact us on our website or call us at 504-585-7309.
Posted on July 1, 2018 by gatorworks - Uncategorized
Just like your hotel guests feel excited for a trip to the Big Easy, you as a hotel manager or owner should feel excited about relocating your business. But unlike your guests and their luggage, you can’t pack your hotel into a cab. Hiring an FF&E company like The Quality Group to relocate your hotel in New Orleans means you won’t have to worry about a thing. (And you could actually take a cab, FYI.)
The Quality Group is an FF&E Company
Let’s be honest: moving is stressful. Moving a 300-room hotel differs wildly from moving a 3-bedroom home. The Quality Group is local, experienced, and specializes in business relocation. Our trained and respectful team members move your fixtures, furniture, and equipment with care. We focus on every relocation detail so you can focus on the excitement of taking your business’ next step!
FF&E stands for Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment. The Quality Group is an FF&E company that has helped numerous hotels in New Orleans to move.
Attention to Every Hotel-Moving Detail
You work hard to create an experience for your guests and it’s our job to ensure that continues without interruption. We’re masters of logistics, put to work to make sure your business experiences minimal downtime. We plan every step of the moving process—from leasing agreements to elevator speed—and our timelines are always guaranteed.
- We’re problem solvers. Our exceptional workers find solutions to produce quality work.
- We’re coordinators. We work with your IT/IS services to ensure every cord, wire, and plug functions properly in its correct place.
- We’re furniture experts. Not only do we expertly move your FF&E, we can store, repurpose, or recycle unneeded items. We can even help you find new furniture so your guests feel vacation-relaxed or business-trip-productive.
- We’re full-service. We clean your old space so you stay productive.
New Orleans Moving Experts
As a lodging provider, you provide an essential service to the city of New Orleans. Without a place to stay, guests couldn’t enjoy this premier cultural destination. But when it comes to relocating, we understand the city’s unique challenges. We’re a local company ourselves. Where else is a parade float a regular cause of traffic jams? From the full calendar of events to less-than-ideal roads, we navigate the Crescent City safely and on time.
Whether you’re a New Orleans hotelier, a Baton Rouge lawyer, or a Jackson healthcare administrator, The Quality Group can handle your commercial relocation needs. Contact us or call 504-585-7309 to schedule a move consultation. Once we get started, you can move on from stress and continue running your business. We’re a full-service FF&E Company in New Orleans with considerable experience–ask us for our references!