Relocating a business is not an easy feat. If you’re new to commercial moving, you might feel like you’re behind before you’ve even started. The truth is, moving a business is time consuming, even for those who have been through it before. It may be difficult to manage your move while balancing your other responsibilities in the workplace. There is a better way to handle it. By hiring commercial moving specialists in New Orleans, LA, you can wave goodbye to the stress of moving and focus on what you do best – running your business.
Many people think that commercial movers only help you move your items from one place to another. But there is a lot more to it than that! At The Quality Group, we offer full-service moving solutions that can handle every aspect of your upcoming relocation. In this article, we’ll explain our most popular services and how they ensure your move is seamless and stress free.
What can a Commercial Relocation Company do to Make Moving Easy?
- Vendor coordination planning: To start operations at your new location, it’s essential that all the equipment are fully operational. Our team will coordinate with your vendors to connect phones, internet, and electronics before you arrive.
- Furniture disassembly and assembly: Moving heavy office furniture often requires disassembly and specialized equipment. Our professional movers are trained to safely deconstruct, transport, and install office furniture.
- Office decommissioning services: You may need to address the state of your old location to fulfill the terms in your previous leasing contract. Our decommissioning service will remove unwanted furniture, fixtures, and IT infrastructure. The crew will also clean and repair the walls, ceilings, and floors.
- Floor planning: Efficient floor planning can maximize the productivity of your new location. Our experts in commercial space planning will work with you to create a layout that fits the needs of your business and creates a pleasant work environment.
Need Helping Hands? Hire Commercial Moving Pros in New Orleans!
If you’re planning an office move in New Orleans, look no further than The Quality Group – a trusted commercial moving company with over three decades of experience helping businesses in a wide range of industries. When you choose us as your moving partner, we strive to make your move fast, efficient, and stress-free. But don’t just take our word for it, check out our customer reviews.
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to learn more about our suite of commercial moving services. Interested in a free quote? Contact us online or stop by one of our offices in New Orleans, LA, Baton Rouge, LA, or Jackson, MS.
Whether you’re a small startup or a big company, relocating your office can be an opportunity for growth, creativity, and a fresh start. However, before you can settle into your new space and get to work, you’ll need to tackle the daunting task of moving. The key to a successful office move starts with planning ahead.
From figuring out logistics to working with vendors, moving your office is a much more complex process than a weekend apartment move. If you attempt to relocate without proper preparation, it can cost your company time and money. But don’t worry! Our office moving specialists in Lafayette, LA, are here to help. Here are the top four tips from our team that can help prepare you for your upcoming relocation.
How to Plan for Office Moving—Lafayette Pros Weigh In
- Create a timeline: Before you dive head-first into your move, it’s best to write down your goals and create a timeline. Having a detailed plan to reference will ensure that you stay on schedule and complete all required tasks.
- Declutter your space: Planning an office update? Make your move easier by getting rid of old furniture, outdated equipment, and redundant files before moving to your new location.
- Use labels: Take the time to thoroughly organize and label your belongings. This will save you valuable time setting up at your new location. It will also help you keep track of your items during a move.
- Speak with IT: Minimizing your downtime is a top priority for any relocation. Work with your IT team to determine the quickest way to disconnect and reconnect your phones, computers, and other electronics.
Too Many Moving Boxes? Hire Commercial Relocation Specialists
Still feeling overwhelmed about your upcoming office move? Take a deep breath and relax, because The Quality Group has got you covered! Our team of movers are experts at handling all types of commercial relocations. We’ll take care of moving your belongings, connecting your electronics, and we even offer disposal services of your old furnishings. When you work with us, you can sit back and relax while we handle all the heavy lifting. Say goodbye to stress and hello to a smooth and hassle-free office move with The Quality Group!
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to learn more about our office moving services. Interested in a free quote? Contact us online or stop by one of our offices in Lafayette, LA, New Orleans, LA or Baton Rouge, LA. We also have a location in Jackson, MS.
A new lease on life may be what you’re searching for with a business move. While signing for a new space is easy, are you ready for the hard part—moving? Organization, heavy lifting, and a top-notch memory are all necessary for a successful move. But what if you could focus on running your business instead? You can! Hiring commercial moving specialists can help your move proceed smoothly.
8 Helpful Tips from Office Moving Pros
Are you ready to start packing? Take a look at our top 8 tips for commercial moving in Baton Rouge so you can leave the heavy lifting to the experts and focus on what you do best – i.e., growing your business.
- Hire commercial movers – Hiring professional movers will save you time, money, and effort. All your planning, packing, and organization is handled with care.
- Plan your move – A plan of action is key to a successful business move. Professional movers will create a relocation plan to ensure clear communication and minimize downtime.
- Keep track of inventory – Create an inventory log to ensure that all your equipment, files, and supplies are accounted for. This is an important step to ensure that everything has a place.
- Communicate with others – Communication is of the utmost importance when you’re moving your business. Update your employees and clients with the news of your move to give everyone time to prepare and adjust.
- Update your address – A commercial move means a new address. Update your website, Google listing, business cards, and any other address information so your new business can be located easily.
- Pack with purpose – Pack your items with purpose by labeling, sorting, and packing with care. Our relocation specialists can provide assistance with expertly packed items ready to move.
- Protect your assets – A big move means specialized equipment, heavy furniture, and unique furnishings. Make sure to protect your assets by enlisting professionals that have experience with proper packing methods and transportation.
- Use time wisely – Time is of the essence when you relocate your business. To avoid any delays, our expert movers will create a timeline that aligns with your needs.
Moving into a New Office Space? Hire Experienced Movers in Baton Rouge.
Are you tired of the stress and frustration of moving your business? You can make moving easy, by leaving it to the professionals. Hiring commercial movers can make the process seamless and hassle-free. If you are in Baton Rouge, The Quality Group offers professional commercial movers that are highly trained, knowledgeable, and prepared to provide a successful transition to your new location.
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to learn more about our commercial moving services. Contact us online or stop by one of our offices in Baton Rouge, LA, Jackson, MS, New Orleans to get a free quote for your business relocation.
Are you thinking about moving your office in New Orleans and considering a DIY approach? While it may seem like a good idea at first to save cost, moving big items like office furniture requires more than just brute force. Although your employees might be willing to help, it might not be the best way to save money. Amateur movers are prone to accidents, injury, and property damage that may leave your company liable for medical bills, building repairs, and damaged equipment. The recommended option is hiring experienced professionals for moving your office furniture in New Orleans.
How to Prepare Your Furniture for an Office Relocation
Moving furniture will be one of the “heaviest” challenges you’ll encounter when relocating your office. The larger and heavier items will most likely require disassembly to fit through tight doorways and into the moving van. But don’t worry! Our team of furniture movers in New Orleans have the experience to handle this task with ease. When you hire the pros, you don’t have to worry about finding yellowed pages of assembly instructions, taking measurements, or storing fasteners in labeled bags. Instead, you can sit back and relax while your furniture is disassembled, transported, and rebuilt at its new location.
To ensure that your relocation goes smoothly, it’s a good idea to be prepared when the movers show up. Here are some tips for preparing your furniture for moving day.
- Organize your filing cabinets: When hiring a professional, you can move filing cabinets without removing their contents. Take the time to update your files and label the cabinets in sequence. This way, you can ensure they arrive at their new location in the correct order.
- Remove and pack all items on bookshelves and desks: To ensure that your furniture can be moved swiftly, make sure that it is empty when the movers arrive.
- Tip: If you’re hiring The Quality Group to complete your office relocation, you can skip this step! Our expert movers will securely pack and load all your belongings into boxes for you. We even bring our own supplies!
- Decide which items you want at your new location: The best part about changing locations is having a fresh start. If you have old and worn furniture, ask your movers if they offer disposal or recycling services.
- Tip: The Quality Group can recycle or dispose of anything from your old office. Including furniture, electronics, computers, files, and decoration.
Big Move Coming Up? New Orleans Office Movers are Here to Help!
Moving your office doesn’t have to be costly. In fact, by hiring the professionals at The Quality Group, you can save money in the long run. Our office furniture moving service in New Orleans is a fast and reliable way to ensure your move is seamless. Our professional movers are equipped to disassemble, move, and rebuild furniture of all shapes and sizes. When you work with us, your relocation will be swift and your office will reopen on schedule.
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to learn more about our office furniture moving services in New Orleans. Contact us online for a free quote or stop by one of our offices in New Orleans, Jackson, MS, or Baton Rouge, LA.
The office environment has dramatically changed over time. The days of assigned offices and cubicles are going the way of the dinosaurs. Modern offices embrace open floor plans, collaborative workplaces, and large meeting areas. They have also gone digital. It’s now necessary to design offices that provide a comfortable workspace for workers while also allowing the flexibility to accommodate remote employees for meetings, briefings, and other occasions.
If you have the responsibility of optimizing your office space, it can easily become overwhelming to create a workflow that works for you, your employees, and your remote team. In this article, The Quality Group’s experts in commercial space planning give you their 5 keys to creating an environment that works for everyone.
4 Keys to Efficient Space Planning
- Make a plan with your IT department: Before crafting your ideal workflow, you need to understand what tools and equipment your employees need to do their jobs; Locations of computers, electrical outlets, servers, printers, and internet routers are essential to creating a space that is productive and efficient.
- Communicate with your workers: Ask your employees if they have any recommendations for increasing productivity. While you don’t have to use all their ideas, getting the pulse on what workers want can help you create a productive environment.
- Stay flexible: Don’t be tempted to cram more desks into your office. Instead, focus on creating diverse workspaces that can be used by your employees in a variety of situations. Many companies have benefited from creating collaborative areas, quiet zones, and even gaming areas.
- Don’t forget about ergonomics: Making sure your employees are comfortable is vital. When purchasing furniture and equipment, it’s important to choose models that are optimized for comfort and repetitive use. Ensuring your workers can do their jobs comfortably is key to improving their productivity.
Want an Office Space that Works for you? Hire Office Relocation Specialists with Experience!
Are you tired of working in a cramped and disorganized office space? Do you want to optimize your workplace to boost productivity and employee satisfaction? Look no further than the professionals at The Quality Group. With over three decades of experience in commercial space planning, we can implement layouts that enhance the functionality of your business. Together, we can formulate a plan that will help increase productivity, promote collaboration, and improve worker morale in your commercial space.
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to learn more about our commercial space planning services. Contact us online or stop by one of our offices in Jackson, MS, New Orleans, or Baton Rouge, LA, to get a free quote on optimizing your office or commercial facility.
You’ve spent long hours and precious resources buying specialized equipment, connecting electronics, and streamlining workflows that are essential for your business operations. Unfortunately, when it comes time to move, you will need to undo all your hard work. This process is called office decommissioning.
Office decommissioning can mean a lot of things. Typically, it’s the process of removing all equipment, furniture, and other items from an office space. It may also require repairing walls, ceilings, and removing electronic cables. In this article, our office decommissioning specialists explain the five steps you need to take to ensure you understand your responsibilities and are able to fulfill them before leaving your current location for a new one.
What are the Steps to Office Decommissioning?
- Review your lease: Every lease will have specific conditions for properly vacating your office space. This can include repair requests, fixture removal, and cleaning standards. It’s important to carefully read these requirements and understand what will be required to return your space to the conditions listed in your contract.
- Make a plan: Before picking up a screwdriver or a paintbrush, you need to formulate a plan. An office decommissioning requires a lot of individual tasks that may be difficult to organize if your team isn’t on the same page. Give yourself a realistic timeline; this project won’t be finished in a day.
- Dispose and recycle: Part of a new start includes leaving the past behind. Be sure to sort through your files and properly dispose of anything that won’t be of use in your new office. This also applies to technology. Outdated or broken computers, electronics, and equipment should be properly recycled.
- Remove fixtures: Everything you’ve used to create your ideal space must be removed when vacating your office. This includes any furniture, TV mounts, shelving, custom lighting, and wiring. For many of these bulky items, it’ll be necessary to carefully disassemble them before removal.
- Cosmetic fixes: The last step to your office’s decommissioning will be refreshing the space for the next tenants. You may need to repair any walls, ceilings, or flooring that have been damaged during your occupation of the space. As a finishing touch, be sure to sweep the office and leave it squeaky clean for your landlord’s inspection.
Are you ready for an Office Move? Hire Commercial Movers Today!
When you’re decommissioning your office, it’s important to follow best practices to ensure that your space is returned to the conditions specified in your leasing contract. Fortunately, The Quality Group can help make this process much easier. Our team of office decommissioning specialists is highly experienced in performing this task for businesses in all industries. We will work closely with you to create a comprehensive plan that stays on schedule and meets the needs of your situation.
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to learn more about our office decommissioning services. Interested in a free quote? Contact us online or stop by one of our offices in Jackson, MS, New Orleans, or Baton Rouge, LA.