Planning an office move can very quickly turn from exciting to stressful. While you’re getting ready to move everybody into a new place, you still have to keep up with day-to-day business without overwhelming your staff or under serving your customers and clients. So where can you turn to for help in planning your relocation?
The Quality Group stands out among corporate moving companies in New Orleans. We have many years of experience and are well known in the industry, and, we stay by your side from day one to help you come up with a plan, execute it, and get your new location set up in as little as a single night.
Here are some tips from our project managers and move planners to help you get started.
Reimagine Your Current or New Office with New Furniture
We have a saying that helps us stand out from other moving companies in New Orleans. Start your move on paper and not on moving day. This means coming up with a plan, notifying everyone who needs to know about your relocation, and teaming up with the experts at The Quality Group to ensure that no detail is left unattended.
- Get a plan! Our move planners will visit your current and new locations to help you design a floor plan and create a detailed plan of execution working back from your move date. This sets the right tone for the rest of the move. At this point, you have evaluated corporate moving companies in New Orleans and chosen to go with The Quality Group, thanks to our focus on customer satisfaction and results. Ideally, you’ll have at least six weeks to plan the move. (Two to six months is better!) Whatever your timeline, we’ll make the most of the time we have, to get you prepared, packed, moved, and settled in at your new location on time.
- Assign different employees to handle different phases of the move. Our project manager can help you coordinate the core team to help ensure that the move goes as planned. Getting input from others will help ensure that no assets slip through the cracks and gets left behind!
- It’s equally important to declutter your office space just as you would if you were moving from one home to another. If there are files that can be shredded, furniture that can be donated, stored, or disposed of, and other items you can dispose of, take care of it now rather than cluttering your new space with items that are not needed.
- Do you currently rent your office furniture, equipment, or any other items? Will you remain with the same vendors following the move? We can help you document, organize, and account for all furniture, equipment, and other items, rented or owned. We can even work with your internal IT team or technology vendors to ensure that everything is plugged in and working from day one.
- Ask employees to remove any personal items from their office space prior to the move. This can prevent the loss of cherished belongings. You don’t want to be responsible for your employees’ personal property when you have other responsibilities to attend to.
If you need help laying out your new floor plan, the experts at The Quality Group can coordinate this as part of our move planning services.
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to find out why businesses, schools, labs, and industrial facility managers choose us over other corporate moving companies in New Orleans. Contact us online or stop by our office to begin planning your corporate move today. We also have offices in Baton Rouge, LA, and Jackson, MS for your convenience.
So, you’re relocating your office and decide that it’s time to spruce up your furniture to improve the look at your new location. Below, you will find some tips on factors affecting your furniture choices. You can also rely on the project managers and furniture installers at The Quality Group to help you select, source, transport, and assemble your furniture at the new location.
Reimagine Your Current or New Office with New Furniture
Suppose you’re planning an office remodel or relocation. It’s helpful to make a plan so that you have the right strategy for selecting the cubicles, break room tables, lobby sofas, and chairs, and other items you’ll need to make the space inviting, ergonomic, and comfortable.
Besides choosing attractive furniture that will last long into the future, there are a few other things to consider. Here are some tips to help you select desks, chairs, cubicles, and other office furniture:
- Carefully consider materials and color. You may want to choose a few bold colors to energize working spaces. However, keep an eye on the future. Will the colors you choose still be in vogue 5 to 10 years down the road? Matching your brand colors is one way to go. Unless you’re planning on rebranding shortly, these colors should adequately represent your company without going out of style.
- Double-check your office layout. If you need assistance laying out a new floor plan at your current or relocation site, we can help. Our move planners will visit the site, discuss your needs and help you develop a layout that works. Without an office plan, it’s hard to purchase the right furniture, and you want to avoid paying a lot of money for cubicles and cabinets if they won’t fit in the apportioned spaces.
- Avoid a cluttered look by purchasing smaller furniture if possible.
- However, if desks are too small, the workspaces will look cluttered and leave employees feeling cramped and unproductive.
- Let our team help you strike the ideal balance!
- Don’t forget ergonomics. Choosing high-quality seating and desktop accessories could help your employees stay productive and cheerful. A human-centered design approach will ensure that you meet the physical needs of those who use the space.
- Check for quality construction:Cheap, flimsy furniture uses glue, staples, and nails as fasteners.
- Mid-range furniture may have screws and dowels.
- However, you get what you pay for, and the best quality furniture has professional jointing, including dovetail, tenant, or mortis. The higher the quality, the longer the furniture will last.
- Dense cushions with foam padding wrapped in comfortable materials last longer and pad the seat much better than those stuffed with foam alone. They are also more durable and look better.
- Quality items also produce less waste because they last longer. You can feel good about putting your people first and doing something good for the planet.
Ask about our project management services for help organizing your office move or remodel in Jackson, MS.
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 for precise, careful, and skilled office furniture installation in Jackson, MS. Contact us online today or stop by our office to discuss your furniture and relocation needs. We also have offices in Baton Rouge and New Orleans, LA.
When you hire office movers in New Orleans, you want to know that you can trust the people handling the details. At The Quality Group, we cover comprehensive relocation services from initial planning, to moving day, and post-move follow-up. Don’t take our word for it. Our customer testimonials speak volumes.
“I would recommend The Quality Group for commercial moves of any size. Their timing and precision in moving over 200 individuals from several satellite locations to a central site was seamless with no downtime. After the move, there has been follow up, tweaking areas at our request. Each of their employees showed both professionalism and courtesy throughout the move.” – Frankie Wynn, Director, H&E Equipment Services, Inc.
So, Just What Services Do We Offer?
From project management to dealing with vendors to help expediting your move, you can count on The Quality Group, the preferred office movers in New Orleans for a variety of businesses.
Our services include:
- Project Management: We have logistics experts that handle moves throughout Louisiana. Whether you have a small or large organization, we provide guidance and advice on how to prepare for the move, then we execute the plan to perfection.
- Office Furniture Installation: Putting together and taking apart modular furniture requires a certain skill. After thousands of successful relocations, our furniture installers have extensive experience with it. Let us handle the disassembly and assembly of cabinets, cubicles, and other modular office furniture for your move. We also coordinate with your IT group regarding any special instructions for disconnecting and reconnecting your electronic equipment.
- Transportation Services: Our office movers in New Orleans include commercial drivers with excellent driving records. Rest assured that your assets and sensitive files will reach your new locations safely and securely.
- Facility Installation Services: We can plan and execute office moves for clients in business, industrial, educational, and other industries.
“I use the Quality Group for all my facilities throughout the state of Louisiana. They never miss a deadline and their ability to work after hours allows my staff the luxury of no operational downtime. I would strongly recommend the Quality Group’s crew for any commercial activity.”- Blackie Rushing, Director of Facilities, Ford, Bacon & Davis
Reliable Office Movers in New Orleans
Do you need help with move coordination for multiple clients? We can coordinate multiple moves seamlessly and keep your clients happy.
“They do the job right the first time and take care of my clients’ floors and walls and doors. They are excellent furniture installers and movers.” – Annette Land Interiors, Stuart Office, West Monroe, LA
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to start the planning process with our exceptional office movers in New Orleans. We also have offices in Baton Rouge and Jackson, MS to serve you better. We would love to add you to our growing list of satisfied customers and positive testimonials.
Are you looking for commercial movers in Baton Rouge? Why not choose the best in the business and have access to relocation project managers who can make life easier throughout the entire moving process? Whether you’re upsizing to a larger location or downsizing due to changes in your corporate structure, The Quality Group can help fit in the pieces so that everything comes together for a smooth transition to your new space.
Custom Moving Plan for Commercial Relocation
With a well-coordinated moving plan, you receive checklists and instructions for how to prepare for the move. Our team can assist with the details and help you troubleshoot any snags that come up along the way.
Here are some of the reasons customers love our move planning organizers and managers:
- Written and organized relocation plan for you and your staff
- Access to local architects, realtors, and other professionals who can help you find a location and get it for occupancy.
- Careful Vintage Bodybuilding Ads of Yesteryear visiting the gym for the first time muscle building steroid stacks| bodybuilding supplement stacks | best legal steroid alternative – muscles attention to detail including measurement of the elevator and the building manager’s rules regarding moving.
Let our commercial movers in Baton Rouge deal with vendors, property owners, and other stakeholders to iron out the details and coordinate every step of the move.
Professional Move Project Management
From orchestrating employee communications to establishing high level project goals, our project managers can take care of everything from day-to-day logistics to tracking and reporting progress on the move project. While you focus on running the business, our staff charts and executes a plan of action including the following tasks:
- Space planning and design
- Relocation budgets
- Color-coded floor plans
- Modular furniture installation and reconfiguration
- Timeline development
- On-site supervision from start to finish
- Post-move services
- Decommissioning services for furniture and equipment (storage, donation, or disposal)
Along the way, we’ll check in regularly to find out what your pain points are. Our team concentrates on smoothing over issues as they arise. Often, we can make the move overnight so that your operations can continue seamlessly the next day.
Warehouse Services Available
Do you need a place to store your unused equipment, office furniture, and other assets? Ask about our secure, temperature-controlled warehouse. We’ll take care of your items until you’re ready to use them again or decide to sell or dispose of them. If you’d like to donate your office furniture equipment to local charities, we are happy to coordinate the details.
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to discuss your needs. Contact our commercial movers in Baton Rouge to ensure that your relocation goes smoothly, and to plan.