Whether you are moving your office or purchasing new furniture, one aspect to consider is the installation. Office furniture requires an expert hand to ensure it is put together correctly and with little-to-no damage. Sure, you can spend a day putting together two desks, but you may want to take a different tactic when you have 20, and little time to dedicate to the project. When you choose The Quality Group for your commercial furniture installation in Jackson, MS, you can rest assured that we will handle everything efficiently.
How a Commercial Furniture Installer Makes the Difference
Many businesses don’t realize how beneficial a commercial furniture installer can be. Often, they have the misconception that cubicles can be slapped together and employees can return to work in no time. That’s not always the case. Office furniture fits together precisely as units; it takes some planning when you have many units. Professional installers can get things together and ready for your team quickly. If you are considering hiring an expert, consider these benefits as you get ready to make your call:
- Professionalism at all times: They are experts at what they do. They understand the details of each task, ensuring everything is ready to go. Also, they work on many different furniture brands, know the warranties, and have all tools ready.
- Stick to the plan: Commercial installers will work the layout plan, including knowing the specific order of assembly and placement. They can handle the requirements of the wiring included in some pieces, and overcome slight mismatches that cause more significant issues. This attention to the project reduces movement and thus, prevents damage to the furniture.
- Handle the delivery of manufacturer’s furniture: They can take care of the delivery of your furniture, checking the condition and ensuring order fulfillment.
- Efficient installation of pieces: They understand the assembly of many different manufacturers’ furniture and the precision required. They know the techniques for efficient assembly and have the necessary toolkits to make it happen.
- Maintenance after installation: Commercial installers will return for regular maintenance to ensure all is well and avoid more extensive problems later. Some warranties require this.
- Save you money: Since office furniture often requires precise tools and techniques, professionals have the needed training. They can assemble things in little time compared to someone unfamiliar with the furniture. Also, you don’t have to worry about purchasing tools you will only use once or learning the techniques that make assembly smoother.
Rest Easy – Choose Quality Commercial Furniture Installers
You don’t have to throw your hands up in despair at assembling and installing new office furniture. Trust The Quality Group to handle all aspects of your commercial furniture installation. We have the training and skill needed to pull things together fast for you. Contact us today for more information.
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to learn more about our commercial furniture installation services in Mississippi and Louisiana. Contact us online or stop by one of our offices in Jackson, MS, New Orleans, and Baton Rouge, LA, to get a free quote.
Expanding businesses need the necessary space to ensure they can continue to serve their existing customers and gain new ones. Other companies find that they need to downsize because some employees are working from home. Whatever your reason for moving, finding the perfect office complex or building requires patience and several considerations. One is hiring expert Lafayette, LA, office movers to ensure your relocation is smooth and stress-free.
7 Tips to Finding the Right Office Space
You can make the best decision on your next office space when you utilize these 7 tips:
- Determine how much space you need: Before you can make a move, you need to know the new office will be the right size to fit your needs. It involves more than assessing how many employees you have now, and includes near future expansion as well as any new office furniture. There are calculators on the Internet to help you get a baseline, or a real estate leasing broker can also help.
- Consider how a new area will affect your employees: You depend on your team to serve your customers. If a potential new location is inconvenient, it may be harder to retain your talent. It can be very beneficial to consult with your employees about how an office move will affect them. The feedback can be invaluable in your search.
- Ponder the effects on your customers: Any prospective location needs to be convenient for your customers. For example, if they are used to free on-site parking, they may not want to drive downtown in a crowded city and pay to park at a parking garage.
- Consider subleasing options: If you have concerns that being tied to a 3-5 year lease will hinder additional growth, consider looking for subleasing options. These may provide some flexibility as your company expands.
- Work with a broker: Finding the perfect location that fits most of your needs, if not all, takes work. A commercial real estate broker understands the market, can find sites to visit, and can negotiate leasing terms on your behalf. They can save you time, money, and headaches.
- Let your attorney review the lease paperwork: When you decide on a location and start the lease process, be sure to seek out your attorney’s services. They can check all the lease terms and offer points of concern.
- Hire expert office movers: No relocation would be complete without utilizing the services of professional office movers. They can handle all aspects of the move, including furniture positioning at the new office to use space effectively.
Trustworthy Lafayette, LA Office Movers Make Transitions Easy
Leave the hard work to the professional office movers at The Quality Group. We strive to ensure you have the least stress possible with our various moving services. Look to us to do more than haul furniture. We can look at your new location, create a layout to maximize space, pack up your old office, and set up the new one with limited disruption to your business. Contact us today for more information.
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to learn more about our office moving services in Lafayette, LA. Contact us online or stop by one of our offices in Jackson, MS, New Orleans, and Baton Rouge, LA, to get a free quote.
Relocating your business is a significant undertaking. You have to find the right place and let employees and customers know. Not to mention the myriad of other tasks that need to be done before you can enjoy your new location. Keeping up with this massive project while doing your job is a lot easier when you enlist the services of The Quality Group. Our Baton Rouge office relocation services make things simple for you.
We carefully plan your move and can assist with reconfiguring your new space for optimal efficiency. You enjoy a single point of contact to ensure you know what is happening every step of the way.
6 Items to Make Your Office Relocation Seamless
Listing all the bits and pieces that need to be accomplished before your move can be overwhelming. Here is a helpful checklist to make your office relocation virtually seamless:
- Look for a new office: Whether you do this yourself or hire a realtor, you need to find a new location that fits your business needs. For example, your customers may require easy access to the street. Your employees will want a site that is still accessible to get to with available parking.
- Consider all your leasing options: Each landlord will have different leasing options. You will want to consider all of them. Look at timelines and requirements. Considering the company’s future needs will also help you determine if the lease requirements will fit your plans.
- Work out a moving budget: Moving costs money, so you need a budget covering all the moving expenses. Costs include hiring a moving company, moving supplies, and short-term storage if required.
- Give employees a heads-up: It’s not advisable to spring the move on your employees the week before it happens. Give them time to adjust to the changes and how it affects them.
- Coordinate the moving of all technical equipment: Talk with your IT department about moving computers and servers. They can plan what to move, what can be donated or given away, and what to transfer over.
- Hire a reliable office relocation company: Save yourself headaches by hiring a relocation company like The Quality Group. We eat, breathe, and sleep office moving. We can pack up your office, move it, and reassemble it, taking the burden off you.
Reliable Office Relocation Services for Peace of Mind
Move your office with ease when you hire The Quality Group. We offer a single point of contact for effective communication of all aspects of your project. Look to us for professional relocation planning with on-site consultations, floorplans designed for the best ergonomics and workflow, and experienced movers for every move. Our goal is to give you a stress-free move while minimizing downtime for your team. Contact us today to learn more.
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to learn more about our office relocation services. Contact us online or stop by one of our offices in Jackson, MS, New Orleans, and Baton Rouge, LA, to get a free quote.
Building a new or refurbishing an old hotel takes time and strategic planning to ensure everything is accomplished on time. You have many different parties involved. If you step back for a minute, the buzz going on with the contractors, subcontractors, and project managers will remind you of a bee hive. Except that bees have an excellent way of communicating among the swarm. Each one knows their place and what their function is. The Quality Group’s team of hotel furniture, fixtures, and equipment (FF&E) installers knows their role within the project and understands the importance of communication.
When you need to know that your newly painted walls will not be scuffed, hire The Quality Group. Our highly trained team is skilled in maneuvering hotel furniture components in tight spots. We take great care to leave your place in better shape than when we arrived.
An Overview of Hotel FF&E Installer Functions
If you have never hired a crew of hotel FF&E installers, you may not realize the benefits they bring. In general, you can expect our team to do the following:
- Careful delivery: We will deliver your furniture to your location. Let us do all the heavy lifting and moving of mattresses, bed frames, dressers, and more in your new hallways and elevators. Make no mistake, though. We know how to move nimbly around corners. Our goal is to leave no trace behind of a hectic move.
- Efficient assembly: Our group of professionals is highly trained to assemble the most popular furniture brands. We will efficiently unpack, put together the pieces, and pick up after ourselves.
- Proper documentation: With so many different pieces coming into your facility, you need to know you have everything. The Quality Group understands that documentation is vital; therefore, we keep excellent records for you.
- Effective FF&E placement: Hotel rooms with an average of 325 square feet are not large. We can handle the given dimensions with ease. Because of the limited square footage, strategic placement is vital.
- Continuous communication: You need to know what is happening at your hotel. You don’t have to worry when we’re on the job. We get it, and work continuously to communicate project happenings.
Rest Easy with Hotel FF&E from a Preferred Commercial Mover
Make your new build or renovation easier on your nerves when you work with the professionals at The Quality Group. You can expect a team that understands your needs and works seamlessly to accomplish the job. We have fully trained and screened movers, installers, and supervisors ready to aid you. Trust that we will take special care to reduce staff and guest disruptions and install your furniture, fixtures, and equipment. We also offer project management to take more of your burden away. Learn more when you contact us today.
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to learn more about our hotel furniture, fixtures, and equipment installation services. Contact us online or stop by one of our offices in Jackson, MS, New Orleans, and Baton Rouge, LA, to get a free quote.