Posted on December 19, 2022 by Quality Group Blogger - Uncategorized
Whether your company has 10 employees or 1,000, organizing a move for your business requires a lot of planning. The best way to ensure the success of your business relocation is by partnering with a qualified moving company. Over the past 30 years, The Quality Group has successfully and quickly relocated businesses throughout Louisiana and Mississippi. When working with our team of moving professionals, you can expect a comprehensive moving solution that feature these convenient services:
- Consultation Services
- Comprehensive planning and scheduling
- Packing and unpacking
- Floor-plan optimization
- Fixtures and furniture installation
- Reconnection of electronics
- Certified and insured movers
Business Moving Done Right
If you’re in the process of relocating your company, you understand how hectic your schedule can become. Managing normal business operations and navigating the logistics of your upcoming move can be a drain on your time. It can be easy to underestimate the effort required to decommission your old space. Your office move includes getting rid of any furniture, furnishings, and equipment that you no longer need. It also requires you to repair any damages to return the space to its previous condition in accordance with your leasing agreement.
Unfortunately, if you fail to properly decommission your old office, your landlord has the right to claim your deposit to make the necessary repairs or dispose of items left on the premises. This is where a professional decommissioning service can help. The Quality Group’s business moving services help you avoid the hassle by completing these tasks for you.
Our expert crew takes care of the following:
- Removal of all office equipment, furniture, and fixtures
- Repairing of any damaged structures including the floors, walls, windows, and ceilings
- Removing all electrical and data wiring installed during your occupation of the building
- Ensure the removal and disposal of any confidential information that is left behind
- A thorough cleaning of all walls, floors, kitchens, and bathrooms
- Canceling vendor services to provide a quick transition to your new location
Enlist Business Moving Services to Make Your Move Easy
Moving your business to a new location doesn’t have to be difficult. At The Quality Group, we do all the hard work and heavy lifting so you can focus on important priorities like keeping your employees and customers happy. Enlisting the help of our business moving services is the best way to complete your move on schedule and avoid unnecessary disruption to your business operations.
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to learn more about our comprehensive business moving services. Contact us online or stop by one of our offices in Jackson, MS, New Orleans, and Baton Rouge, LA, to get a free quote on your upcoming move.
Posted on December 13, 2022 by Quality Group Blogger - Uncategorized
When it’s time to relocate your laboratory or research facility, enlisting the help of a qualified moving company is important. Attempting a laboratory move yourself or with peers can lead to damages, costly repairs, and prolonged downtime. Not only are your tools expertly calibrated, but the data you’ve collected is priceless. Who can you trust to handle such a delicate process?
Hire a laboratory moving company with over 30 years of expertise to make your move easy, timely, and stress-free. The Quality Group is here to provide quality moving services tailored to suit the needs of your upcoming move. Working with us gives you access to knowledgeable experts that make sure your lab relocation is seamless, secure, and error-free. Are you still unsure if you need a laboratory moving service? Read below to discover the three main benefits of hiring a trusted moving company for your upcoming lab relocation.
The Benefits of Using Laboratory Relocation Services
- Qualified Staff – For specialized equipment, you need a company that is qualified and trained in laboratory relocation. Your equipment needs to be handled by professionals who understand the care it takes for each item. Our team of certified and insured movers has extensive training in teardowns and setups so you can continue your lab operations and research without delay.
- Customized Moving Services – Most laboratory facilities feature expensive equipment or sensitive materials that need special consideration. Our services are specially tailored to your needs to save you time and money. We will make sure your instruments are handled with the utmost care.
- Specialized Equipment – Every laboratory has sensitive machinery that requires careful calibration and is costly to repair. We employ cutting-edge technology to ensure that your equipment is always safe and arrives in the same condition that it left.
Put Your Laboratory Move into Safe Hands with Expert Business Moving Services
Finding the right moving services to handle your upcoming laboratory relocation doesn’t have to be difficult. At The Quality Group, we take pride in turning a challenging process into one that is easy, safe, and expedient. Our team of professional movers have years of experience performing relocations for labs and research facilities across many sectors. When working with us, you will benefit from a comprehensive moving plan that is designed to best fit your needs. Our areas of expertise include:
- Project Planning
- Moving Preparation
- Inventory and labeling
- Packing of materials
- Refrigerated transportation
- Handling of sensitive materials
- Secure transportation of tools, machinery, and electronics
- Assembly and installation of equipment
Are you interested in our laboratory moving services? Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to find out how we can help you make your move. Contact us online or stop by one of our offices in Jackson, MS, New Orleans, and Baton Rouge, LA, to get a free quote on your upcoming move.
Office relocation is not a simple task. There are a lot of moving parts involved in completing on successfully. Your office move can be a stressful, overwhelming, and a lengthy process without the proper planning. However, there is a way to remedy all these issues by partnering with professionals who have extensive office move project management expertise. The Quality Group has the experts you need to help you plan your relocation perfectly.
As you begin the planning process, here are 5 essential steps to prepare for your office move:
- Find a new location: While this one seems obvious, it’s surprising how many companies leave that part until the last minute and end up with an unsuitable office. Looking for a new location requires careful consideration. You need to see multiple spaces and find the best fit for your enterprise. This may mean accessible parking, more workspace, or roomy common areas.
- Build your budget: Every office space has a different price point. You need to assess the best option for your scale, support, and requirements. Consider how long your stay at the property may be and what you need to succeed in each space.
- Define your plan: Evaluate your cost, timeline, and needs. It’s important to have the basics of what you need covered so your project manager knows exactly what you want or need done.
- Consult a professional: Always consult a professional, like our team at The Quality Group to help you understand your next steps and create the perfect plan of action.
- Address all parties: Let your staff know about the move well before it takes place. This will help them prepare by knowing what will be moved, what needs to be disposed of, and what can be donated. Sufficient planning time helps all departments feel secure about the upcoming move.
How Office Move Project Management Can Benefit You
Moving an office location takes a great deal of effort, time, and multiple team members. With an office move, you must be vigilant about every single detail. It can be overwhelming to try to figure out your next steps. But it can be easier with a skilled office relocation project manager. Partnering with The Quality Group means efficient scheduling, office space optimization, and a single point contact for smooth service.
Your relocation is meticulously planned for the most effective layout possible. You don’t have to worry about the issues that can come with handling an office move on your own. Professional project management can be ideal when contractors, designers, or maintenance workers have questions or concerns. Are you having issues with your new vendors? Are you struggling with coordinating furniture takedown and new assembly? Do you need safe storage for packed boxes? An office relocation project manager can handle all these demands as well as some that you might not have considered.
Professional Business Moving Services to Simplify Your Office Move
When you work with The Quality Group, moving your workplace will be simple. For efficient communication in all areas of your project, you will have a single point of contact. Our project management services are tailored to meet your needs and create an new office that works for you.
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to find out more about our expert office move project management services. If you’d like a free quote, contact us online or stop by one of our offices in Jackson, MS, New Orleans, and Baton Rouge, LA.
Moving an office may be required for a variety of reasons. Recently, many businesses are going smaller as more interactions take place virtually. Maybe your business is seeking more space and needs more room to grow. Or a lease is ending and your company is looking for office space that reflects your brand, caters to your needs, and is convenient for staff. No matter what the reason may be, the process is still the same and it begins with meticulous office decommissioning.
If you’re relocating your office, following proven best practices will allow for a successful move. One of the easiest ways to achieve this goal is by enlisting the help of a professional moving company that offers office decommissioning services. They can help streamline your office move by taking care of all the details, such as furniture relocation, deep cleaning, damage repairs, securing your confidential data, and cancelling vendor services.
Why Consider Professional Office Decommissioning
Professional services are crucial to keeping your tasks to a minimum. By enlisting the help of an experienced crew, you can feel at ease knowing that your office move is in good hands. Finding a company with a solid track record is critical so you don’t have to worry about any aspect of your relocation going awry. Working with a company that provides full decommissioning services means you can focus on what’s important, ensuring a seamless transition to your new location.
When you partner with professionals at The Quality Group, you have the advantages of:
- Cost Savings: Attempting a move on your own can be costly and lead to losses in productivity and profits. By utilizing a team of professionals who have experience in office decommissioning, you will save money by avoiding mistakes and maximizing efficiency.
- Eco-friendly: Go green and be eco-friendlier by using decommissioning services that will help you repurpose your equipment or furniture appropriately. You can donate, upcycle, or sell your old office furnishings and improve your community while creating an office that works for you.
- Increased productivity: Hiring decommissioning specialists allows you more time to focus on your deadlines, projects, and staff. The more hours you spend concentrating on your office relocation, the less time you have for other crucial operations in your business.
- Professional installations: Don’t worry about finding the right spot for your furniture or equipment. With professional commercial movers, your office set up is simple, with quick and efficient installations of all your office needs.
Need a Hand? Top Commercial Movers Are Ready to Help You
An imminent office move doesn’t have to be a stressful challenge and a drain on your time and money. You can easily decommission your old space with a team of professionals at The Quality Group. With our suite of business moving services, you can find peace of mind knowing every detail is in expert hands. We build, breakdown, install, clean, repair, and complete your office relocation efficiently.
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to learn more from our experts about office decommissioning services. Interested in a free quote? Contact us online or stop by one of our offices in Jackson, MS, New Orleans, and Baton Rouge, LA.