Are you planning an office move in New Orleans? Work with professional office movers in New Orleans who can help you leverage the latest trends to organize workstations, conference rooms, and other spaces for optimal post-pandemic safety. The Quality Group offers move coordination and project management that includes designing a safe, hygienic office layout.
Best Practices for Maintaining a Safe Distance in the Workplace
Innovative cubicle layouts and open floorplans will help your employees maintain 6 feet of distance with the smallest possible footprint. The new layouts may include the following features:
- Safety panels between open workstations that may slow the spread of germs and viruses
- Clusters of cubicles that facilitate collaboration while maintaining social distancing
- Finishes that are easy to sanitize and made with antimicrobial materials
- Smaller conference rooms to avoid large gatherings
- Numerous desk layout possibilities that meet CDC guidelines without disrupting workflow
Post-Pandemic Furniture, What to Look For
Think outside the box when it comes to furniture, appliances, finishes, and technology.
- Furniture: Lightweight, flexible furniture makes it easy to customize your office layout. Microfiber couches and chairs make it easy to clean up spills and easily sanitize lobby and break room furniture.
- Appliances: Dishwashers and refrigerators can harbor viruses and germs that pose a health threat to employees and guests. We can recommend durable makes and models that facilitate a sanitary environment.
- Finishes: Some finishes are easy to clean, making it that much harder for bacteria and viruses to lurk on high-contact surfaces.
- Technology: From coffee machines to doors, touchless technology is everywhere. Incorporate this technology into your elevators and in conference rooms to limit the spread of germs.
Our office movers in New Orleans also offer layout and design services.
Smaller Conference Rooms Reduce Exposure
Offices around the country are struggling to reduce their density. Work from home options are just one part of this solution. It’s also important to reduce density in your office space for employees who cannot telecommute easily.
Having smaller conference rooms still provides privacy and confidentiality between in-office and work from home employees. It also facilitates smaller groups who need to meet with vendors and customers without putting team members at risk.
- Your AV set up should accommodate several conference rooms with smaller groups.
- Comfortable, easy-to-clean furniture and equipment can also contribute to safer meeting spaces.
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 for more office setup ideas that facilitate the new post-pandemic workplace safety norms and best practices. Contact us online for more information about our office movers in New Orleans. We also have offices in Jackson, MS, and Baton Rouge, LA, for your convenience.
Are you moving your IT office or tech team in Lafayette? Our LA office movers will coordinate the move with third-party vendors. Additionally, we provide critical support for the relocation of your information technology offices. Let us work directly with your in-house IT leadership or third-party IT/IS support vendor for a seamless move into your new space. Our services include the following:
- Disconnection of equipment at your location
- Secure transportation to your new office
- Reconnection and testing of all equipment at your new office
Why You Should Hire a Professional IT Moving Service
When you hire professional IT infrastructure movers, you get a team dedicated to the safety and security of your equipment, information, and employees. Work with The Quality Group to ensure that you’re set up and ready to go on day one at your new office.
If you need help coordinating your IT infrastructure relocation, our LA office movers offer the following services:
- Equipment disconnect/connection
- Project management
- Vendor and property manager coordination
- Office layout and design
We’ll do everything in our power to make sure that you have a smooth transition to minimize downtime. Find out what other customers say about our service!
Tips for a Smooth IT Office Relocation
Here are some things that we’ve found that are critical to a successful IT relocation:
- Back Up Everything! Before you move, back up your data at a secure location. That includes your databases, files, and other critical information regarding your business. Whether you are a small firm or large corporation, this is a critical step.
- Protect Your Data. Keep your data safe from corruption, theft, and unsecure access throughout the moving process. By using encryption and other safeguards, you can make your data less vulnerable.
- Minimize Downtime. By getting your equipment moved and back online quickly, our LA office movers help you minimize the disruption to your business.
- Coordination with Your Internal IT Team. Our experienced team will work with your IT department to color-code cables and properly label sensitive servers and other equipment. From monitors to phones, we can help you make this a seamless move.
Starting the move process as early as possible helps avoid snags and last-minute issues. Our project managers can better coordinate your staff and assets with proper notice. After disconnecting all workstations and IT equipment, we’ll get it set up at the new location. Rest assured that our team will test and verify that all equipment works properly in time for your first day at the new site!
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to schedule your IT infrastructure move in Lafayette. Contact us online for more information about LA office movers dedicated to your security and productivity. We have offices in Jackson, MS, and Baton Rouge and New Orleans, LA, for your convenience.
Are you moving your office team to Baton Rouge? Choosing the right commercial mover will make the difference between having peace of mind and being stressed. It doesn’t matter if you’re moving across town or the state; you want to be reassured your office equipment, files, and furniture will arrive safely. The Quality Group offers high-quality services to meet your needs. As a preferred Baton Rouge office moving company, we make you Priority #1.
How to Choose a Professional Office Moving Company
Picking the best company for your move depends on many factors. Take some time to do your homework and ask questions so you will have the right partner for your moving experience. Save yourself the headache and hassle when you use these suggestions:
- Ask for Referrals. Word of mouth is still a good bet, as is browsing the Internet or asking a real estate agent.
- Talk to Multiple Companies. Obtain at least three in-person estimates to compare and choose from. Remember, you want to compare more than just the pricing. Look for the details on what your Baton Rouge office moving company can and can’t do.
- Be on the Lookout for Red Flags. If the moving company asks for a cash deposit, you may want to look for an alternative. Trust your gut. Observe how professional the employees are. Lack of professionalism can mean your move will not go well.
- Ask about Licensing. A reputable company will be licensed and insured. You can even ask about the company’s U.S. DOT number to ensure they follow the transportation rules.
- Ask for Their Address. Check out where their office is located. You want to make sure they are not located in a residential area.
- Look for Accreditation: To join a trade association, a company must be vetted. Some moving companies opt to join associations to ensure the industry is well represented.
The Quality Group believes in giving you outstanding service from beginning to end. We’ll do everything possible to make the transition smooth and minimize downtime. Find out what other customers say about our service!
Why Work with The Quality Group
We understand that relocation is a huge undertaking. We offer various services to ensure your offices can be moved with little interruption to your workflow.
- We can project manage your move the entire time, making your life easier.
- Look to us for a customized moving plan to ensure all aspects of the relocation are handled.
- Let us handle the furniture installation. You go home while we set up so you and your team can get to work the following day.
- Depend on us to set up your IT systems. We work with trusted vendors that can coordinate with your IT department.
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to schedule an appointment with an experienced office moving company in Baton Rouge. Contact us online for more information about office movers dedicated to your security and productivity.
Businesses goes through different transitional phases as it grows. The start-up phase is where everything runs on a shoestring budget. Then there is the growth period. In each stage, there are decisions to be made. One of the decisions is knowing when to move your business to a new location. Choose professional office movers in New Orleans who can swoop in and get you relocated fast. No move is too large (or small) for our team. The Quality Group works with you throughout the entire relocation process.
How to Know It May Be Time to Hire Office Movers
Maybe you felt something was off but couldn’t quite put your finger on it. It’s possible that a change of scenery is needed to take your company to the next level. These signs are excellent indicators for you to consider a move:
- Company Growth. Working out of your garage can be a hassle, but there are notable mega-companies that started in that position. Other enterprises are ready to transition from small offices to bigger complexes. As your business grows and you hire new employees, you will quickly run out of room. Before long, one space leads to a small office building, which leads to a larger area. The Quality Group can help you move your office equipment safely and efficiently in all stages of growth.
- Industry Change. Brick and mortar stores rely on location. If you’ve noticed less foot traffic than before but online sales have taken off, it might be time to downsize, even though business is excellent.
- It’s Getting Cramped. Has your storage room become an abyss of storage boxes piled 6 feet high? Are employees bumping into each other in the office? Save your employees and customers the headache that comes with cramped spaces. It’s time to move to a larger area.
- Current Features No Longer Fit. The internet service may be poor, or you want free parking. Whatever the reason, you know the existing features are not supporting your company’s needs. Choosing to move may make good sense, and we can help you layout your new place.
Office Movers Dedicated to Your Success
Our team at The Quality Group are the preferred office movers in New Orleans. Servicing your business to your complete satisfaction is our priority. Depend on us to:
- Be fully licensed and insured
- Provide a variety of packing supplies
- Train our team well
- Handle any type of move
- Offer free estimates, move planning, and project management services
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to discover the benefits of working with a preferred office moving company. Contact us online or stop by our office in New Orleans to get a free quote.
Moving can be a stressful event when it’s your personal residence. Relocating your office is an entirely different process that requires significant pre-planning. The earlier you plan, the better. Your team will thank you as the big day approaches because you chose to enlist professional business moving services found at The Quality Group. Our highly trained team understands the uniqueness of moving an office and provides a high level of support from beginning to end.
Suggestions to Make the Most of Your Office Move
Hiring a commercial moving company is an excellent start in ensuring the success of your impending relocation. Use these tips to make moving day a pleasant one to remember:
- Schedule Mail Forwarding Early: As soon as you know your new address, work with your local post office to have business mail forwarded.
- Alert Your Employees to the Move: The transition will affect your staff since they’ll wonder about details and their job status. Let them know when the move is official.
- Work on Downsizing: Now is the perfect time to sort through desks and back storage rooms for those items you no longer need. The goal is not to take it all with you; instead, sort, donate, and discard to stay organized.
- Look at the Workload and Try to Lighten It: Lighten the work as much as possible during the month in which you will be moving.
- Hire a Qualified Business Moving Company: Look for a company with a full range of commercial moving services, including planning, to help make the transition easier.
- Bring in Your IT Department: Ask your IT team to check out your new office space and make sure cables and outlets are ready.
- Buy the Team Lunch: Make it easier on your team by catering an on-the-go lunch and providing nutritious snacks. It’s an easy morale booster.
Business Moving Services that Make Your Life Easy
Get the support you need for a successful moving day when you hire The Quality Group. We offer the right services for your unique needs, including:
- Project Management: We will create a detailed relocation plan, design a layout for the new office, and manage each step of the moving process.
- Moving Planning: We plan all details to ensure we anticipate any challenges.
- Furniture Installation: We can handle dismantling and putting your office furniture together, fast.
- Vendor Coordination: We work with excellent third-party vendors to help with IT installation, recycling, and removing unwanted equipment, among other services.
- Office Relocation: We get you moved fast and easy with as little business downtime as possible.
Professional Moving Services Begin with Quality
Count on The Quality Group to step in and handle the hard work for your office relocation. Rest assured that you are in good hands with us. Look to us when you want a company that is:
- Fully licensed and insured
- Highly trained and experienced
- Ready to handle any move
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 for complete information on our business moving services. Contact us online for more information about our office movers in New Orleans, Jackson, MS, and Baton Rouge, LA, for your convenience.