Expanding businesses need the necessary space to ensure they can continue to serve their existing customers and gain new ones. Other companies find that they need to downsize because some employees are working from home. Whatever your reason for moving, finding the perfect office complex or building requires patience and several considerations. One is hiring expert Lafayette, LA, office movers to ensure your relocation is smooth and stress-free.
7 Tips to Finding the Right Office Space
You can make the best decision on your next office space when you utilize these 7 tips:
- Determine how much space you need: Before you can make a move, you need to know the new office will be the right size to fit your needs. It involves more than assessing how many employees you have now, and includes near future expansion as well as any new office furniture. There are calculators on the Internet to help you get a baseline, or a real estate leasing broker can also help.
- Consider how a new area will affect your employees: You depend on your team to serve your customers. If a potential new location is inconvenient, it may be harder to retain your talent. It can be very beneficial to consult with your employees about how an office move will affect them. The feedback can be invaluable in your search.
- Ponder the effects on your customers: Any prospective location needs to be convenient for your customers. For example, if they are used to free on-site parking, they may not want to drive downtown in a crowded city and pay to park at a parking garage.
- Consider subleasing options: If you have concerns that being tied to a 3-5 year lease will hinder additional growth, consider looking for subleasing options. These may provide some flexibility as your company expands.
- Work with a broker: Finding the perfect location that fits most of your needs, if not all, takes work. A commercial real estate broker understands the market, can find sites to visit, and can negotiate leasing terms on your behalf. They can save you time, money, and headaches.
- Let your attorney review the lease paperwork: When you decide on a location and start the lease process, be sure to seek out your attorney’s services. They can check all the lease terms and offer points of concern.
- Hire expert office movers: No relocation would be complete without utilizing the services of professional office movers. They can handle all aspects of the move, including furniture positioning at the new office to use space effectively.
Trustworthy Lafayette, LA Office Movers Make Transitions Easy
Leave the hard work to the professional office movers at The Quality Group. We strive to ensure you have the least stress possible with our various moving services. Look to us to do more than haul furniture. We can look at your new location, create a layout to maximize space, pack up your old office, and set up the new one with limited disruption to your business. Contact us today for more information.
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to learn more about our office moving services in Lafayette, LA. Contact us online or stop by one of our offices in Jackson, MS, New Orleans, and Baton Rouge, LA, to get a free quote.