Are you planning an office move in New Orleans? Work with professional office movers in New Orleans who can help you leverage the latest trends to organize workstations, conference rooms, and other spaces for optimal post-pandemic safety. The Quality Group offers move coordination and project management that includes designing a safe, hygienic office layout.
Best Practices for Maintaining a Safe Distance in the Workplace
Innovative cubicle layouts and open floorplans will help your employees maintain 6 feet of distance with the smallest possible footprint. The new layouts may include the following features:
- Safety panels between open workstations that may slow the spread of germs and viruses
- Clusters of cubicles that facilitate collaboration while maintaining social distancing
- Finishes that are easy to sanitize and made with antimicrobial materials
- Smaller conference rooms to avoid large gatherings
- Numerous desk layout possibilities that meet CDC guidelines without disrupting workflow
Post-Pandemic Furniture, What to Look For
Think outside the box when it comes to furniture, appliances, finishes, and technology.
- Furniture: Lightweight, flexible furniture makes it easy to customize your office layout. Microfiber couches and chairs make it easy to clean up spills and easily sanitize lobby and break room furniture.
- Appliances: Dishwashers and refrigerators can harbor viruses and germs that pose a health threat to employees and guests. We can recommend durable makes and models that facilitate a sanitary environment.
- Finishes: Some finishes are easy to clean, making it that much harder for bacteria and viruses to lurk on high-contact surfaces.
- Technology: From coffee machines to doors, touchless technology is everywhere. Incorporate this technology into your elevators and in conference rooms to limit the spread of germs.
Our office movers in New Orleans also offer layout and design services.
Smaller Conference Rooms Reduce Exposure
Offices around the country are struggling to reduce their density. Work from home options are just one part of this solution. It’s also important to reduce density in your office space for employees who cannot telecommute easily.
Having smaller conference rooms still provides privacy and confidentiality between in-office and work from home employees. It also facilitates smaller groups who need to meet with vendors and customers without putting team members at risk.
- Your AV set up should accommodate several conference rooms with smaller groups.
- Comfortable, easy-to-clean furniture and equipment can also contribute to safer meeting spaces.
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 for more office setup ideas that facilitate the new post-pandemic workplace safety norms and best practices. Contact us online for more information about our office movers in New Orleans. We also have offices in Jackson, MS, and Baton Rouge, LA, for your convenience.