Building a new or refurbishing an old hotel takes time and strategic planning to ensure everything is accomplished on time. You have many different parties involved. If you step back for a minute, the buzz going on with the contractors, subcontractors, and project managers will remind you of a bee hive. Except that bees have an excellent way of communicating among the swarm. Each one knows their place and what their function is. The Quality Group’s team of hotel furniture, fixtures, and equipment (FF&E) installers knows their role within the project and understands the importance of communication.
When you need to know that your newly painted walls will not be scuffed, hire The Quality Group. Our highly trained team is skilled in maneuvering hotel furniture components in tight spots. We take great care to leave your place in better shape than when we arrived.
An Overview of Hotel FF&E Installer Functions
If you have never hired a crew of hotel FF&E installers, you may not realize the benefits they bring. In general, you can expect our team to do the following:
- Careful delivery: We will deliver your furniture to your location. Let us do all the heavy lifting and moving of mattresses, bed frames, dressers, and more in your new hallways and elevators. Make no mistake, though. We know how to move nimbly around corners. Our goal is to leave no trace behind of a hectic move.
- Efficient assembly: Our group of professionals is highly trained to assemble the most popular furniture brands. We will efficiently unpack, put together the pieces, and pick up after ourselves.
- Proper documentation: With so many different pieces coming into your facility, you need to know you have everything. The Quality Group understands that documentation is vital; therefore, we keep excellent records for you.
- Effective FF&E placement: Hotel rooms with an average of 325 square feet are not large. We can handle the given dimensions with ease. Because of the limited square footage, strategic placement is vital.
- Continuous communication: You need to know what is happening at your hotel. You don’t have to worry when we’re on the job. We get it, and work continuously to communicate project happenings.
Rest Easy with Hotel FF&E from a Preferred Commercial Mover
Make your new build or renovation easier on your nerves when you work with the professionals at The Quality Group. You can expect a team that understands your needs and works seamlessly to accomplish the job. We have fully trained and screened movers, installers, and supervisors ready to aid you. Trust that we will take special care to reduce staff and guest disruptions and install your furniture, fixtures, and equipment. We also offer project management to take more of your burden away. Learn more when you contact us today.
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to learn more about our hotel furniture, fixtures, and equipment installation services. Contact us online or stop by one of our offices in Jackson, MS, New Orleans, and Baton Rouge, LA, to get a free quote.