A thriving library has a collection that is highly organized and continually growing. This means that no matter how big your current space is, you may need to move its contents at some point. Whether it’s for improving workflow, making room for renovations, or moving to a new location, a library move is a big job that requires special considerations. Safely packing and moving bulky items like furniture, books, and computers is the obvious challenge, but ensuring that your collections remain organized requires just as much time and effort.
At The Quality Group, we have over 30 years of experience in commercial moving and have relocated libraries of all shapes and sizes. Read below to find out how our experienced library movers can ensure your move is fast, organized, and stress free.
What to Expect from Commercial Library Movers
Performing a large commercial move is far more complicated than transporting your items from point A to point B. Many moves require the assembly of furniture, the disconnection and reconnection of computers and electronics, and the installation of fixtures. They also require coordination with third parties, such as lease holders, tradespeople, and utility companies. Hiring a commercial relocation company can make this process easy by ensuring that every aspect of your move is meticulously managed.
When working with our library movers at The Quality Group, you can expect advantages such as:
- Single point of contact: A project manager will be your single point of contact for all questions, concerns, and requests. They will also handle all communications and collaborations with landlords, tradespersons, and utility companies.
- Planning: We will work with you to create a detailed moving plan that outlines all aspects and considerations of your move. Our expertise in floor planning and workflow optimization can help you set up your new location to best meet your needs.
- Packing: An experienced team of movers will securely pack and catalog your books, computers, and property to ensure their safe arrival at your new location. All the necessary boxes and packing supplies will be provided by us.
- Stack organization and relocation – We have experience in the careful relocation of stacks and other organized material. This means that your items will arrive in the correct sequence, and you can avoid having to re-catalog your inventory.
- Tear down & setup: Our team will assist you with the dismantling and assembly of furniture. We are also qualified to install any fixtures and electronics needed at your new location.
- Transportation: Our fleet of moving trucks and specialized equipment will ensure that your precious assets arrive at your new location safely and on schedule.
Need to Expand Your Library? Hire Professional Library Movers to Assist!
Are you planning to relocate your library? Consider enlisting the help of The Quality Group. We have over 30 years of experience in providing customized moving solutions for businesses across all industries. Our team of accomplished library movers will ensure that all aspects of your move are completed safely and in an orderly, timely manner.
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to set up a free consultation with our library relocation specialists. Want to learn more about our services? Contact us online or stop by one of our offices in Jackson, MS, New Orleans, and Baton Rouge, LA.