So, you’re relocating your office and decide that it’s time to spruce up your furniture to improve the look at your new location. Below, you will find some tips on factors affecting your furniture choices. You can also rely on the project managers and furniture installers at The Quality Group to help you select, source, transport, and assemble your furniture at the new location.
Reimagine Your Current or New Office with New Furniture
Suppose you’re planning an office remodel or relocation. It’s helpful to make a plan so that you have the right strategy for selecting the cubicles, break room tables, lobby sofas, and chairs, and other items you’ll need to make the space inviting, ergonomic, and comfortable.
Besides choosing attractive furniture that will last long into the future, there are a few other things to consider. Here are some tips to help you select desks, chairs, cubicles, and other office furniture:
- Carefully consider materials and color. You may want to choose a few bold colors to energize working spaces. However, keep an eye on the future. Will the colors you choose still be in vogue 5 to 10 years down the road? Matching your brand colors is one way to go. Unless you’re planning on rebranding shortly, these colors should adequately represent your company without going out of style.
- Double-check your office layout. If you need assistance laying out a new floor plan at your current or relocation site, we can help. Our move planners will visit the site, discuss your needs and help you develop a layout that works. Without an office plan, it’s hard to purchase the right furniture, and you want to avoid paying a lot of money for cubicles and cabinets if they won’t fit in the apportioned spaces.
- Avoid a cluttered look by purchasing smaller furniture if possible.
- However, if desks are too small, the workspaces will look cluttered and leave employees feeling cramped and unproductive.
- Let our team help you strike the ideal balance!
- Don’t forget ergonomics. Choosing high-quality seating and desktop accessories could help your employees stay productive and cheerful. A human-centered design approach will ensure that you meet the physical needs of those who use the space.
- Check for quality construction:Cheap, flimsy furniture uses glue, staples, and nails as fasteners.
- Mid-range furniture may have screws and dowels.
- However, you get what you pay for, and the best quality furniture has professional jointing, including dovetail, tenant, or mortis. The higher the quality, the longer the furniture will last.
- Dense cushions with foam padding wrapped in comfortable materials last longer and pad the seat much better than those stuffed with foam alone. They are also more durable and look better.
- Quality items also produce less waste because they last longer. You can feel good about putting your people first and doing something good for the planet.
Ask about our project management services for help organizing your office move or remodel in Jackson, MS.
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 for precise, careful, and skilled office furniture installation in Jackson, MS. Contact us online today or stop by our office to discuss your furniture and relocation needs. We also have offices in Baton Rouge and New Orleans, LA.