Office relocation is not a simple task. There are a lot of moving parts involved in completing on successfully. Your office move can be a stressful, overwhelming, and a lengthy process without the proper planning. However, there is a way to remedy all these issues by partnering with professionals who have extensive office move project management expertise. The Quality Group has the experts you need to help you plan your relocation perfectly.
As you begin the planning process, here are 5 essential steps to prepare for your office move:
- Find a new location: While this one seems obvious, it’s surprising how many companies leave that part until the last minute and end up with an unsuitable office. Looking for a new location requires careful consideration. You need to see multiple spaces and find the best fit for your enterprise. This may mean accessible parking, more workspace, or roomy common areas.
- Build your budget: Every office space has a different price point. You need to assess the best option for your scale, support, and requirements. Consider how long your stay at the property may be and what you need to succeed in each space.
- Define your plan: Evaluate your cost, timeline, and needs. It’s important to have the basics of what you need covered so your project manager knows exactly what you want or need done.
- Consult a professional: Always consult a professional, like our team at The Quality Group to help you understand your next steps and create the perfect plan of action.
- Address all parties: Let your staff know about the move well before it takes place. This will help them prepare by knowing what will be moved, what needs to be disposed of, and what can be donated. Sufficient planning time helps all departments feel secure about the upcoming move.
How Office Move Project Management Can Benefit You
Moving an office location takes a great deal of effort, time, and multiple team members. With an office move, you must be vigilant about every single detail. It can be overwhelming to try to figure out your next steps. But it can be easier with a skilled office relocation project manager. Partnering with The Quality Group means efficient scheduling, office space optimization, and a single point contact for smooth service.
Your relocation is meticulously planned for the most effective layout possible. You don’t have to worry about the issues that can come with handling an office move on your own. Professional project management can be ideal when contractors, designers, or maintenance workers have questions or concerns. Are you having issues with your new vendors? Are you struggling with coordinating furniture takedown and new assembly? Do you need safe storage for packed boxes? An office relocation project manager can handle all these demands as well as some that you might not have considered.
Professional Business Moving Services to Simplify Your Office Move
When you work with The Quality Group, moving your workplace will be simple. For efficient communication in all areas of your project, you will have a single point of contact. Our project management services are tailored to meet your needs and create an new office that works for you.
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to find out more about our expert office move project management services. If you’d like a free quote, contact us online or stop by one of our offices in Jackson, MS, New Orleans, and Baton Rouge, LA.