When it’s time to move the office, there’s a lot to account for. What needs to go first? Do you need to take things apart? When should you start? The list is endless and is nerve-wracking for whoever is in charge. Damage is unacceptable, so what can you do to prevent it Call in a professional office moving group of course! When you contract The Quality Group for your big move, you can sit back, relax, and leave it to the pros to get the job done right the first time.
Hire A Team vs. Office Moving Alone
It may seem like it’ll save you a few bucks, but if something goes wrong, going solo can cost even more than a professional moving team. Especially if your office needs to move delicate equipment, you don’t want someone unqualified to handle it. After all, your employees are specialists in their fields, not specialized office movers.
Hiring a team like The Quality Group takes the stress out of your hands and puts it in the care of one of our move managers. A move manager oversees the whole move and prepares for any hiccups along the way, thus ensuring that you’re focused on your work and that every detail is accounted for.
What Does The Quality Group Do?
Like most businesses, we have a solid process in place to ensure that we perform each job to the highest standard. Everything that we do is for our client’s wellbeing. Our skilled movers do their part in the following ways:
- Move Planning. Every aspect is taken into consideration and a solid plan is made. Did something fall through? Don’t worry, we have a backup plan.
- Facility Relocation. Dealing with landlords isn’t everyone’s favorite thing. Leave it to us and we’ll get everyone on solid middle ground.
- Vendor Coordination. Planning with 3rd party vendors is critical. We can help by offering IT support, recycling, or providing a list of trusted vendors.
- Project Management. Giving you a professional move is our top priority. All resources are used to ensure the move is quick and done right.
- Furniture Install. Appearance is everything. Taking apart and putting furniture together is another one of our great services. And don’t worry, our pros have experience working on sensitive equipment as well.
Reasons For Every Field
Every business has its reason for a big office move. Perhaps the building is too old or small. Maybe the area doesn’t feel safe anymore. Or perhaps you just want a change of scenery. We’ve indeed heard it all and every reason is completely valid. So no matter your reasoning, getting help from professional movers is just smart.
Start Moving Your Office ASAP!
Skilled professionals at The Quality Group got your back in many fields, no matter if you’re a casino, hospital, or engineering firm. But don’t just take our word for it, take a look at what our past clients have to say! Call today and let us help you get your office moving to greener pastures.
Follow us on Facebook to keep up with all of our news and updates. Have a question about the process or cost? Call (833) 756-0103 or contact us online. We look forward to helping your team and can’t wait to meet you. See you soon!