Do you need the services of our office planning experts? At The Quality Group, our office movers in Louisiana have been on the job for three decades. We have the right people on our team to perform the careful planning needed to increase productivity in your existing or new office space. Count on us to help you plan and setup a more convenient office layout for your employees.
Given the opportunity and a little time getting acquainted your team, we can help organize the space you need to meet the growing demands of your business. The Quality Group has project planners, well-trained movers, qualified drivers, and a reputation as Louisiana’s top office furniture movers.
Answer these Questions to Get a Productive Workspace Employees Love
Our office movers in Louisiana will do everything in their power to make your new space work as well or better than your current location. Here are some of the questions we may ask in the planning stage of your move:
- Do you prefer an open or closed layout? Before COVID, open-concept office plans were encouraged for a collaborative atmosphere that encouraged interaction. Since the pandemic, many companies may prefer to return to a closed floorplan based on privacy, efficiency, and social distancing parameters. This choice will dictate how your new office space functions.
- What office furniture style do you prefer? Do you want to introduce updated office furniture into your new location? We have strong ties with many major office furniture suppliers. Our moving experts can help you save money, put together your new furniture, and tear down cubicles and other furniture in preparation for the move.
Work with your personal project manager to determine your budget for new furniture. We can also make arrangements to donate or store your existing furniture to get it out of the way until you’re ready to use it again.
- What are your company’s special needs? We’ve worked with diverse industries such as insurance agencies, medical offices, law firms, and engineering firms. Whether you’re relocating a traditional office space, medical lab, or government agency, we can help. Our logistics team coordinates with your facilities manager, property manager, vendors, and in-house technology teams to disconnect, move, set up, and reconnect the equipment you need. Our aim is to perform the move overnight so that your employees come into a functioning workspace in the morning.
What to Expect from Our Office Movers in Louisiana
Once we prepare a blueprint for your moving day, it’s time to put the plans into action. The project manager uses the outline you’ve agreed upon to direct the moving team.
- We start by packing all your furniture, machinery, and equipment into secure moving vans. We use drop cloths and protective devices when necessary to avoid damaging walls and floors as well as your assets.
- After our team unloads your furniture and equipment, we begin setting up your phones and internet connections, and getting your IT systems back online. All these services are included in your upfront estimate so you don’t have any surprises when you get the final invoice.
- Once everything is in place, we give your point of contact a walkthrough of the old and new office spaces. You can take the time to take pictures or make notes for insurance purposes or for your internal records. This final check gives you the opportunity to point out any missed items or last-minute requirements.
The Quality Group is a highly rated moving company. We have locations in Baton Rouge and New Orleans, LA. We also have an office in Jackson for the convenience of our clients in Mississippi.
Contact us at 833-756-0103 to schedule a free consultation with the best office movers in Louisiana.