Planning an office move can very quickly turn from exciting to stressful. While you’re getting ready to move everybody into a new place, you still have to keep up with day-to-day business without overwhelming your staff or under serving your customers and clients. So where can you turn to for help in planning your relocation?
The Quality Group stands out among corporate moving companies in New Orleans. We have many years of experience and are well known in the industry, and, we stay by your side from day one to help you come up with a plan, execute it, and get your new location set up in as little as a single night.
Here are some tips from our project managers and move planners to help you get started.
Reimagine Your Current or New Office with New Furniture
We have a saying that helps us stand out from other moving companies in New Orleans. Start your move on paper and not on moving day. This means coming up with a plan, notifying everyone who needs to know about your relocation, and teaming up with the experts at The Quality Group to ensure that no detail is left unattended.
- Get a plan! Our move planners will visit your current and new locations to help you design a floor plan and create a detailed plan of execution working back from your move date. This sets the right tone for the rest of the move. At this point, you have evaluated corporate moving companies in New Orleans and chosen to go with The Quality Group, thanks to our focus on customer satisfaction and results. Ideally, you’ll have at least six weeks to plan the move. (Two to six months is better!) Whatever your timeline, we’ll make the most of the time we have, to get you prepared, packed, moved, and settled in at your new location on time.
- Assign different employees to handle different phases of the move. Our project manager can help you coordinate the core team to help ensure that the move goes as planned. Getting input from others will help ensure that no assets slip through the cracks and gets left behind!
- It’s equally important to declutter your office space just as you would if you were moving from one home to another. If there are files that can be shredded, furniture that can be donated, stored, or disposed of, and other items you can dispose of, take care of it now rather than cluttering your new space with items that are not needed.
- Do you currently rent your office furniture, equipment, or any other items? Will you remain with the same vendors following the move? We can help you document, organize, and account for all furniture, equipment, and other items, rented or owned. We can even work with your internal IT team or technology vendors to ensure that everything is plugged in and working from day one.
- Ask employees to remove any personal items from their office space prior to the move. This can prevent the loss of cherished belongings. You don’t want to be responsible for your employees’ personal property when you have other responsibilities to attend to.
If you need help laying out your new floor plan, the experts at The Quality Group can coordinate this as part of our move planning services.
Call The Quality Group at 833-756-0103 to find out why businesses, schools, labs, and industrial facility managers choose us over other corporate moving companies in New Orleans. Contact us online or stop by our office to begin planning your corporate move today. We also have offices in Baton Rouge, LA, and Jackson, MS for your convenience.